Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Myra Adoption

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Myra Adoption Empty
PostSubject: Myra Adoption   Myra Adoption EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:57 pm

» Name:Myra, the Snorunt
» Gender: Female
» Species:Snorunt
» Affiliation/Rank:  None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I want to adopt this particular character because it was my own.

» Sample of roleplay: Myra stood quietly within the woods. Having had escaped into it's domain after running away from William and the guild out of fear of what was to come.Her heart skipped a beat every now and than with just the mere thought of joining the guild and being surrounded by people who would attempt to boss her around. "I knew joining a exploration team would be nerve-wrecking..I just didn't know it would be so much..that I would run away and hide in fear..." She thought, staring at the outskirts of the towns from within the depths of two bushes along the edge of the forest.

"It's time I've grown up..I should of been prepared for this. What would William think of me now? Hmf..William..a guy who didn't even come look for me..." She thought, becoming annoyed slightly, before feeling a bit of regret. "But I can see why he didn't..I must of looked like a totally different person to him..A coward? Well..not that it matters I know who I am." She said softly to herself, under her breath. Her warm shell offering a nice comfort zone for her up until now, yet Myra felt that she needed to reach out and develop, wanting to expand her comfort zone.

"That's it. I need to go and finally join the team..and I totally need to talk to William. But how should I do that?" She questioned herself slowly beginning to walk in the general direction of the guild hall.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t942-up-for-adoption-myra-the-snorunt
» Levels of existing characters: None (Unless you count Myra who has been put up for adoption)
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Myra Adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Adoption   Myra Adoption EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:51 am

Your adoption form has been APPROVED!
Your character records have been unlocked, so please continue to update then.
Welcome back, and have fun roleplaying with your character again!
Back to top Go down

Myra Adoption
Page 1 of 1