Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Moveset question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Moveset question! Empty
PostSubject: Moveset question!   Moveset question! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:59 am

I was wondering whether or not you were allowed to create a Pokemon that knew a move that wasn't an egg move, but something that both of his or her parents knew. For example, if a Riolu's parents were both Lucario who learned Aura Sphere, could the Riolu know Aura Sphere in place of its egg move? I realize some moves would be out of the question because of how powerful they are, but I'm hoping that some of the moves might be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Moveset question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moveset question!   Moveset question! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:08 am

As far as I know, ONLY egg moves, unless your character is a Magikarp, then you can learn flail/tackle because no egg moves and no moves at all. As far as I know, No(With the exception of Magikarp). I think you'll have to have the Head Admin's answer on this since the incident with the magikarp was the only time someone has ever brought this up ^^
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Moveset question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moveset question!   Moveset question! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 am

No i'd prefer it if people just stuck to egg moves so I didn't have to create a large list of what is allowed and what isn't. The Magikarp was a special case because otherwise the RPer would have to go through 10 levels only knowing the move Splash.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Moveset question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moveset question!   Moveset question! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Alright. Thanks.Squirtle I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moveset question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moveset question!   Moveset question! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moveset question!
Page 1 of 1