Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Summer swimming.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:18 pm

It was a hot summer morning. Kim had a rough day in the day previous and wanted a nice relaxing day. Being from Rainfront town a good swim sounded like a great way to cool down. Once she arrived at the pond she smiled. It was pretty and the water was so calm she could see her reflection perfectly. She smiled seeing herself. She would normally sun bathe before she swam. She laid on her belly and let her green scales take in the suns heat.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Jeff was still bummed from his day previous, but he wouldn't let that stop him from having fun on this hot summer day. He actually liked to swim as well, his flame actually didn't falter in the water when he swam. The orange lizard was getting ready for his dip into the water. His scales almost looked like they glistened in the sun.
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 pm

The way Kim was laying on the ground it looked like she was hurt. She had several bruises. Her trip to Serene cave was a rough one. She was slowly starting to fall asleep she was so relaxed. It was so peaceful out today.

(You didn't interact with my character... I can't think of anything to fill this post to 100 words...)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Jeff prepared himself for going into the cool water. "Let's see. Where can I put my stuff so no one steals it? Especially my jewel." he said to himself. He then spotted a tree with thick leaves. That would be perfect for hiding his stuff. He put his jewel in the innermost part of the bag, putting the rest of his belongings in suit. Once it was full, he climbed the tree, set the bag in the tree's leaves, and climbed down again, walking into the water.
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Kim noticed the fire type. "Hey wait! Are you sure thats a good idea?" She asked him. She had never seen a fire type try swimming. Most wouldn't even enter the beach. She lost a few friends because of her being a little to pushy to them. She had learned from her mistake but she found it odd to see a fire type of all things entering the water.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 pm

"Don't worry!" He called back, reassuring her. "my tail won't be affected. Whoever said that if the flame on a Charmander's tail is put out, they'll die is wrong. I've done this thousands of times before and I never had one ember be put out." He continued into the water. The water felt good on his scaly skin, and the fire on his tail was still burning.
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 pm

"Okay. So long as your confident.... Wanna play a game?" Kim asked adjusting the gold bracelet she wore. She always liked it when she was young. When her mother gave it to her she couldn't help hugging her mother. The leafy pattern was awesome and it shined real nicely in the sun. It was a strange item. It would adjust itself to fit snuggly on anyone's hand. So she was not really worried about it slipping of. Being made of gold it was very resilient to the elements.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:40 pm

"What were you thinking of?" He asked. Although he was not afraid of the water, he hadn't expected this pokemon to actually want to play with him. He thought he'd be left to wade around alone. Then again, what's the point in being alone if you don't like it? He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Kim thought for a moment. There where lots of games they could play. But water tag was her favorite. "Ummmmmm. How about water tag? I like that one." She said smiling. She loved playing with others and a fire type was a rare playmate considering most didn't live near water. She grew up around the stuff.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 am

Water tag..... that was the game he used to play with his old rescue team. "I used to play that with my old rescue team....." He said aloud. "Until I was left by myself....." he stood there, but immediately shook it off. "Um.... sorry bout that. I just have old memories when I hear those words."
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 am

"Wanna talk about it?" Kim asked. She liked hearing stories. Even if they where sad. She swam up to the Charmander and looked at him. She wanted to ask all sorts if things. The fact that he was in a team made her think about her parents. They always wanted her to join one but she hadn't met anyone who was a good match.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 am

"Well, if you really want to hear about it." He replied. "It all started in this same pond...." *crossfade to flashback of the topic that resulted in the formation of Team Corona*
Spoiler:
As he finished his story, he told of how his team went through Shadowhue forest all by themselves, as far as they could get. Then when they got to the snivy's house, they had been a team until Jeff found himself, as if by magic, alone again. "They never returned for me. I've been looking for a new rescue team ever since."
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm

"So... They just gave up on you? That sucks!... You know I've been wanting to make a team for a while. Wanna join me?" Kim asked. She got out of the water. Her swim was very nice. She enjoyed it. She grabbed a few berries and offered one to Jeff. "So are you very strong? If you tried to go to Shadowhue forest you would have to be." Kim said. She hoped she could be useful. She already got to feel useless in Serene cave.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Jeff was surprised. He hadn't expected this axew to make a rescue team with him. "You really want to?" He asked. He looked forward, and got a look of determination. "Alright. I'm in." He took the berry after being offered it. "I'm about as strong as a Charmander can be." he chuckled. "I know Crunch now, so I'm not sure if that'll be helpful, but it definitely was yesterday." He replied. "So, I think since we're a team now it might be nice to introduce ourselves." He extended his scaly hand. "My name's Jeff."
Back to top Go down

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 pm

"Right. My name's Kim! Its nice to meet you!" She said offering a handshake. She was quite the friendly thing. She was glad she found someone who actually wanted to join her. Everyone else wanted her only because she was a dragon type. What she wanted as her team mate was a friend. This Charmander seemed to have a lot of potential to be a great friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer swimming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer swimming.   Summer swimming. Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer swimming.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next