Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shaman the harsh saint?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

The infamous sleeping riolu struck yet again this time he had decided to just up and sleep on the side of the road after his encounter with a Gligar that left him in a pile of glass shards all because he slept atop a building. Shaman was attempting to sleep in not so dangerous places excluding trees of course those were just far too comfortable.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Tom nodded. "OK, sounds easy enough." He smiled at the two dice. "I need to get some dice and playing cards; I'll never be bored if I do." Tom looked at Shaman. "Alright, you gonna start?" He grinned; he knew he would win this.
Still, he wanted to know something... "Hey, are we betting money on this? Or is this game just a friendly match?" He wouldn't mind betting some Poke on this, but he had best ask; he wanted to know what he was getting into.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:53 pm

" I would but I don't have any." Shaman replied back with a frown. " Actually I have next to no money until the guild reopens and I can do missions again." Shaman replied with a sigh before casting the die." Snake eyes really!" He shouted as it landed on double ones which because it was even reduced his score to one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Tom chuckled. "Wow, that was unlucky. Then again, you have no chance at overshooting with a one." He grabbed the dice and started shaking his hand. "Oh, this is kind of a good luck thing I do. Always seem to get double sixes when I roll like this." He dropped the two dice on the floor and watched as they both revealed four black dots. "So that's a score of 4 for me... Huh."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Shaman couldn't help a grin. " nice double sixes." He commented as he swiped them himself. " I don't actually have very good luck." Shaman said as rolled totaling his score to 4, tom rolled next, getting two fives raising hsi score to 9. Shaman rolled again and even though he had just talked about his bad luck he rolled a two and five majorly increasing his score to 17. He was happy with this as he grinned, Tom rolling double twos slowly catching up with an 11.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:39 pm

"Damn..." Tom looked glumly at his poor show of double twos. He had only gotten eleven after three roll? "Well. looks like you're winning." Tom looked at Shaman, silently praying that he would get overconfident and roll again. 17 was a good number to stick to, after all.
And Shaman was overconfident.
He had rolled double fives. He had overshot the goal of 21 by ONE point. Tom chuckled. "Damn, that was close! You should have stuck to 17, Shaman; don't take too many risks." He picked up the dice and, just for the sake of it, rolled them himself. He got a 5 and a one.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:50 pm

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE POINT!" Shaman screeched at the top of his lungs. " Why did i do that!? Why would I waste that 17!!" He asked in vain as he saw Tom roll the 6 keeping him still under 21 and winning him the game. " Now I'm glad we didn't bet money." Shaman commented with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:21 am

Tom grinned. "Wanna go again? I'm feeling lucky now." Without waiting for an answer, he took the dice from the ground and rolled a three, getting him 6 points overall. "Where did you get these dice? Actually, where do you get all of these games? I really want to get me some dice and playing cards now!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 am

Shaman blinked. " I actually haven't bought a single thing for any f my names they were all just in my cloak since I've had it." He answered as he took the dice and rolled them softly being rewarded with a 6 and 5 bringing his score too 22 again. " NO WHY?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:39 am

Tom couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Oh man, Arceus must have it in for you if your luck is this bad!" When he finally stopped laughing, he picked up the dice and rolled again. "YEAH!" Tom grinned; he got a 6 and a 3, bringing his score up to 18. "I think I'm sticking here."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:45 am

" No roll again I'm sure you'll do better then me eve if you do!" Shaman shouted completely flabbergasted at his total display of horrible luck. The funniest part is what he said was probably true. " I'M NOT GETTING 22 THIS TIME!" He declared snatching the dice and rolling a four and three making seven and multiplying by two shaman came up with his total score of 14.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:53 am

Tom shook his head. "No way, I'm sticking to 18. I know when to stop, and I know when to take my chances. This is where I stop." He grinned, hoping that the riolu's streak of bad luck would stay.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:59 am

Shaman started chanting 21 as he blew on the dice. There's no way it'll screw me over for a third time! Shaman thought confidently. The dice danced as they hit off the wall and finally settled on 2 and four bringing his total score to. " SEVENTEEN REALLY IT'S JUST MOCKING ME AT THIS POINT." Shaman complained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Tom chuckled; man, Shaman's luck really was pretty bad! "Hey, you know what Grassveil needs? This place needs a gambling den. Y'know, just a small area at the borders with like 4 or 5 games. Like... like Poker or Roulette. Maybe some Bullsh*t too."
The dice were rolled, and dropped to the floor. Tom looked at them for a second in disbelief. "Damn. Looks like you beat me; I've already stuck to 18, so..." And indeed, the Riolu had rolled a 3 and a 1, leading to an average of 2. "Congrats!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:19 pm

" YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Shaman shouted in savage victory. Jumping up to his feet and raising his arms. After Shaman was done celebrating his victory he sat back down. " Dude I'm quitting while I'm ahead." He commented swiping the dice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Tom grinned. "Yeah, smart move. I need to remember to get some dice and cards!" He stood up and stretched. "I think I'm gonna go now. Need some time to think." He started walking away. "See you later, Shaman!" He smiled again; to think that just one conversation and a game managed to get him out of that depressed state. "Thanks for hanging with me!" And with that, he walked into back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman the harsh saint?    Shaman the harsh saint?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman the harsh saint?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next