Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Swooning Sewaddle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"O-oh me, oh my, o-oh no.." A rather distressed looking Sewaddle wobbled into Grassviel town, it was apparent that he had been attacked by something. He was covered in bumps and bruises, he pulled on a small bag letting it drag behind him as he dizzily walked about. This unfortunate little Pokemon was Sammy and he just had a rather nasty run in with a Tailow. A week ago young Sammy set out from his home on the outskirts of Shadowhue Forest, traveling to Grassveil to open his boutiqe. He had left with plenty of berries for dye and a heart full of hope and excitement, he had traveled for many days through the dark forest, pushing on despite his timid nature. He had finally reached the end of the forest only to be jumped by a terrible Tailow who had been hiding in wait to ambush any Pokemon that passed. Weak and already quite weary from the journey Sammy did not stand a chance against the vicious Pokemon and recieved quite the beating. The Tailow had then gone through Sammys sack, gobbling up all of his berries. Before it flew off the Tailow stole Sammys precious silk ribbon as well, and left Sammy close to fainting on the ground. "This-this is terrible! I-I must get it back....I...must..." Unable to go any further Sammy passed out in the street.

Last edited by ConnieZo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 am

Crash walked through the strangely empty streets, his hands behind his head as he looked around at the uneventful shops. "This town really needs more buisness-type places. Like a place to make clothes, my cloak is all torn up..." He pulled the ragged cloak out of his wonder bag, it was peppered with burn holes and tears from his recent adventures. He stuffed it back in angrily, he didn't want to have to buy a new one, it was one of his favorites. He looked up and spotted a hurt-looking pokemon in the street, and ran straight toward him, "Are you all right!? C'mon, c'mon..." He rummaged through his bag and brought out a small oran berry, and chopped it up a bit with so quick chops, then lifted his palm to the pokemon's mouth.
Back to top Go down

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:03 pm

In his barely conscious state Sammy heard a worried voice but could hardly make out what it was saying. It seemed close, he tried speaking to whomever it was only being able to mumble incoherently. After a few seconds he smelled something familiar being shoved in front of his mouth, an Oran Berry! He took a large bite out of it and soon perked up as the berry filled him with energy, "Oh goodness thank you, I needed that" he looked up at the Tyrogue, his eyes shining gratefully. "Why, I owe you my life Mr. ...Oh, what is the name of such a great Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Crash didn't know what to do, he had been cradling the sewaddle's head for a couple of minutes now, and it didn't seem to do anything but mumble slightly. "C'mon...I'm not giving up on you.." he was about to pick it up and start heading to the guild for help, when it mumbled slightly louder, than took a bit of the chopped oran berry in his palm. "Oh goodness thank you, I needed that! Why, I owe you my life Mr. ...Oh, what is the name of such a great Pokemon?" Crash smiled a bit at the pokemon's endearing eyes, "Well, I hardly think that you would've died, but I'm Crash the Tyrogue, leader of Team Rome!" He helped the Sewaddle stand upright, "So, what's your name? Also, how did you get to be this hurt?"
Back to top Go down

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh thank you good sir Crash" Finally on his feet again and feeling rejuvenated he took a small moment to dust himself off, "Oh of course, wherever are my manners, my name is Sammy, Sammy Weavens, it is such a pleasure to meet you, and....hm" He seemed to need a minute to think about the second question. His eyes widened as the memory came back to him "Oh that's right! I-I was attacked by an awful Tailow, why he..he" His expression turned to anger "That brute took my ribbon, my precious most prized possession! I-I must have it back! B-but..." He deflated a bit with a sigh "I just simply would not stand a chance, oh what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 am

Crash smiled when the Sewaddle got up, looking fully healed, "No problem, I'm always here to help a pokemon in need!" Crash listened to Sammy's story, about a taillow stealing his ribbon, "So, that's what happened, huh? What a rude pokemon...I can help you get it back, if you'd like!" Crash hated pokemon who would do such bad things, especially to a poor pokemon like this one. From the looks of it, and the way Sammy talked about it, the ribbon must've been extremely special to him. Crash was willing to do everything in his power to get it back for him.
Back to top Go down

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 am

Sammy's mood instantly lifted at Crashes offer to help "You would do that? Thank you, you truly are a great Pokemon!" Adjusting his now empty sack Sammy began walking back towards Shadowhue as quickly as he could, which wasn't very quick and he was quite easy to keep up with. "Let us hurry, that Tailow might get away" Though a timid Pokemon he was his determination to retrieve his ribbon over-rode his fear, for the time being anyway.

(And with that rather short post it's time to make the Shadowhue thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swooning Sewaddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooning Sewaddle   Swooning Sewaddle Empty

Back to top Go down

Swooning Sewaddle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: