Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

High alltitude

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

High alltitude - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Davonta entered the pond area and looked around for a pretty high tree. "Theres one." he said to himself. He waalks over the tree and begins climbing he soon reaches a branch and lays on it watching the sky and messing with his goggles.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 am

"Well, that's real dependent on me getting the opponent close enough to my fangs ain't it? Although," Bait paused to think, "I could Swift shot 'em. That always works. But I'm kinda lousy at it. Either way, it is something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 am

"Maybe I could toss you at the enemy and you can use your bite move and if I miss I'll just follow it up with a tackle Just thinking outside of the box."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am

Bait thought. "Yanno what, 'Vonta? I like that! And then once I figure out how Rage works I can just thrash 'em into the Distortion World. Buuuuut we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, I like that idea! Working with a land-walker ain't bad!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

"Thanks Anything else you wanna talk about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 am

"Naaah," Bait said, "Let's just get us a mission."

((since Bait can't remember anything but the bear essentials, Davonta should pick the missions.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am

"Alright I'll go see if I can get one." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 am

"We have to sign up first i think if we want to do any missions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 am

Bait shrugged. "Alright, let's figure that one out tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 am

"alright."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Topic Locked.

I'm sorry but a post should consist of at least two sentences and seeing just one word in a post was the last straw. If you would like the topic re-opened, please contact another administrator, however next time I expect you to at least write two sentences per post. Any more one word posts and you will both get one official warning.

Also, double posting is forbidden unless you are in the Free Chat areas. Please edit your posts if you need to add more, do not post a second time.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High alltitude   High alltitude - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

High alltitude
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4