Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finally at Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally at Grassveil Empty
PostSubject: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Mask sniffed the air. While he wasn't very trained to smell with his nose, he could tell he was in a town, though which one was something Mask still didn't know. Ah... finally out of the wild... now where am I... He began to wander around the town. When ever he met a pokemon, or rather bumped into one, he would usually ask the pokemon something. The first pokemon was asked,  "Uh... sorry for bumping into you... but uh... where is the place." The second pokemon was asked, "Oh... so very sorry... uh, is there a guild here... I am just wondering." Mask found out that he was in Grassveil, and that there was in fact a guild. However, there was the problem of where to find it, and also the lack of courage to go there in the first place.

Eventually, he found someone talking about the guild, and found the location of about where it is. Great, now I know where the guild is, but he said something about a partner... I don't have a partner This saddened the deino a lot, to the point of where he began to cry. It wasn't a heavy cry that caused people to look at you with a strange glare, but the one where it was noticeable, but not noticeable enough to cause the glaring. If only someone were to be my partner...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Oatmeal skipped down the dusty road that wove through the many shops. In his small mouth was a pecha berry, which he paid for with some of the last of the money his mother had left for him. He dodged and bounced away from the heavy feet of larger pokemon and murmured apologies to the smaller ones he bumped into. As he moved towards a quieter part of town, he could hear the faint sound of crying. He glanced around and slunk through the crowd searching for the saddened pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 am

Mask continued crying, when he heard a pokemon get close to him. As he looked up, he began to look at where the sound was coming from. "Hel... hello... is anyone there." Sniffling, Mask attempted his best to stop crying in front of what ever pokemon was in front of him, if it was a pokemon at all. He attempted to wipe his face with his front left paw, but missed where his tears had stained his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 am

The Shieldon peeked past a large Kangaskhan as spotted the weeping Deino. He almost wanted to leave the pokemon be, seeing that it would be a very awkward situation and he really wanted to hurry home. Oatmeal swallowed and forced himself up slowly to the larger pokemon. "Um, hello..." he began. "...It doesn't look very comfortable there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 am

Laughing a bit at the remark that this pokemon made, Mask looked at where the noise seemingly came from. "No...no I guess not... hehehe." This time Mask attempted to wipe his tears, and successfully did so. "Uh... not to be intruding, but who are you... by the way my name is Mask...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:09 am

Oatmeal smiled nervously. "I'm Oatmeal. Now, I don't mean to intrude, but why are you crying? I don't normally see pokemon cry around here." He reached out one of his arm to help Mask up. The Shieldon looked expectantly up at where the pokemon's eyes should have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Sniffling a bit, Mask looked at the pokemon and with a saddened smile, "Oh... right... well I was wanting to apart of the guild but... but... I have no partner. They won't accept a pokemon with out a partner" Mask looks off to his left, and then back at Oatmeal. "It has... always been my dream to become a guild member and a professional explorer..." By now, Mask has completely stopped crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Oatmeal's eyes lit up and he placed his berry down. "Wow. What a coincidence!" He beamed as he stared up at Mask. "I've been trying to get into that guild since as long as I can remember." He shuffled his feet around. "Hmm..." he mumbled thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Mask whipped his head to face the pokemon in front of him. Thoughts raced throughout his head, all of them about the guild. "Would... would you..." Mask became nervous again, but it was finally a shot at the guild. Quickly, Mask said, "Would you be my partner in the guild?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Oatmeal's stomach spun around inside of him. "Would I!" he cried. The Shieldon held his breath. "But are you sure you want to pair up with me? I'm sure there are a lot more pokemon out there better than me." Oatmeal cursed himself. That probably ruined his chances of joining the guild with Mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 am

Mask looked up for a bit, pondering the question presented by Oatmeal. Oatmeal may be right, there could be other pokemon... but... but... Mask looked back at where he thought Oatmeal was still and smiled. He then got onto his hind legs and made a sound that deinos usually make when extremely happy. "If you are right, and there are other pokemon better than you, then why didn't they see if I was ok. I would love to pair up with you Oatmeal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Oatmeal smiled nervously. Mask had a good point, one that made his stomach bubble with pride. "And I would like to pair up with you, too!" he replied, voice full of cheer. His eyes narrowed and he seemed to be wondering about something. Mask didn't seem to be looking straight at him. "Are you okay, though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Mask smiled when Oatmeal agreed to be his partner in the guild. "Yes yes yes! He made a happy deino noise again before returning back to his new partner. That is when he heard his question. Am I alright... last time I checked I was... maybe I have a cut on me somewhere and I just can't feel it... Mask redirected his head towards where he though Oatmeal was and said, "Yes I am alright... why do you ask" Mask, unfortunately, wasn't actually facing Oatmeal, and instead was facing a little right of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Oatmeal moved over slightly, trying to face Mask directly. "Are you sure? You aren't looking right," he  answered. He bit his lip and sucked in through his gritted teeth. His eyes danced with confusion. "I mean, you aren't looking at me. Is that hair stuff getting in your way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Mask realized what Oatmeal meant. "Oooohhh... yeah, I can't really see that well... but I am used to it more or less." I hope this doesn't hinder us... Mask smiled, and said "Well, if you are ok with my limited sight, shall we go join the guild"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally at Grassveil
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next