Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Graceful Garbage Grabbing.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

A group of Trubbish has been littering on Pricklemist Hill! Could you please clean up after them? But don't hurt the envirionment with Poison type moves!

» Client: Leafeon
» Objective: Retrieve 3 pieces of trash (Uncommon item)
» Place: Pricklemist Hill
» Restrictions: Don't use Poison type moves.
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 250 Poké
» Exploration Points: 10
Tsukishiro wandered through the grassy areas taking note of the surroundings and looking for the base of Pricklemist Hill.
"Leafeon said the base of the hill was somewhere around here... so I guess we should just start heading upwards?" mused Shiro, half to herself and half to the Gastly that accompanied her.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:56 pm

"Uh...thanks. I'm starting to doubt, that these things are all that rare, though. After all, we have found almost as many TMs as we have found Oran Berries. Do you have any idea, who's making these things by the way? That's something I've been wondering for quite some time now. Anyways, that strategy makes sense...let's go."
Having floated off again, William spotted a red ballon floating over his head, something wrapped in gift paper tied to its string. A quick Shadow Ball removed the thing from the skies, while an investigation of the landing site revealed:

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

"I guess..." blinked Shiro on the topic of the Solar Beam TMs, "Perhaps we could get some extra cash by selling them to Pokemon who might need them..." She paused, "Though I have no idea who makes these things. Maybe they're just some unexplained natural occurrence or something," she shrugged before moving on. This time the Trubbish came along with her, deciding that Shiro seemed luckier than William due to finding some of the trash. The two began to search areas together, getting through them quicker with teamwork.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"Maybe there's a factory somewhere far away or something...anyways...finally, more trash. Only one more and we can leave this place. Why hasn't anyone built something here, actually? This place seems to be perfect for that. Flat ground, almost no trees or rocks...construction work should be easy around here.", William asked noone in particular.
Making use of the Quick Seed, the spherical Pokémon darted off again, continuing to search for items in the blur of various hues of green.
Couldn't they simply say, that they had found three units of trash? Technically there was nothing preventing them from doing so, was there? But since they were already there, the team might as well finish the job completely. And so it came, that William returned with two more items. Since he had been floating too quickly, to make out, what exactly they were, he could only inspect them now.
They were:

[roll="item rarity"][/roll]
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Trubbish looked over to the speeding Gastly.
"There's actually a house in the centre of the woods at the top of the hill," he commented, "But that's the only thing around here. Maybe if they fixed it up a little they could make it into a little hilltop village!"
Shiro grinned at the Trubbish, "That sounds like a great idea... it's a shame we can't really do anything about it. Do you know who lives or lived in the house?"
Trubbish shook his head, "Nope... no one does."
"Oh okay..." she replied, because that didn't sound creepy at all.
Trubbish and Shiro continued to look for trash, with Trubbish wandering a short distance away from Shiro before calling out because he'd found something.

^Pick one for William ^-^
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

"Well...it isn't me. My house still lies hidden deep in the Pecha Forest. But I doubt there'd be trash up there. Most Pokémon would probably be too afraid to even go near something like that, so I think we should continue searching this area here. Maybe there's something in that direction over there. The wind could have blown it away, if it's a lighter sort of trash, so I'll be searching over there."
As he floated through the area, no blade of grass escaped William's searching eyes. Some time later, he returned with another item, hopefully the last one for today. The Gastly wanted nothing more than for this ordeal to come to its well-deserved end.
Would this item bring salvation?

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Apparently not. And the Trubbish had discovered another Pretty Box, which he had given to Shiro. She had accepted it only because she figured her sister could find a use for it somehow. Though she was inclined to just leave it behind to leave space in her treasure bag, which was quickly being filled with the items they were constantly finding.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:12 pm

William couldn't believe his eyes. Had they just found the last unit of trash? Could they finally leave from this hell in green and Solar Beams? If he had hands, the Gastly would most likely have pinched himself.
"Did we truly do it? Is it finally over? I-I still can't really comprehend it...
We did it...
Let's get back to the guild...my nonexistant back is killing me..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Tsukishiro couldn't help but chuckle as Trubbish gobbled up the last bit of trash. He grinned at the two explorers, "I guess that means you're done then."
Shiro nodded. "But you should come back to the Guild with us so we can introduce you to Leafeon," she smiled, turning and heading back down the hill with William. The Trubbish nodded, waddling along after the explorers.
"Well that certainly took longer than expected but at lease we did it," grinned the Absol.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:26 pm

The trip back to the guild was an eventless one as no additional items had been found and there had been no combat involved either.
Arriving back in Grassveil again, standing in front of the imposing building, that housed the guild, a strange feeling welled up in the Gastly. The guild wasn't home...not yet at least, but there already was a bizarre connection between William and this institution.
In the beginning, he was indifferent towards the guild.
Then he began to respect it.
Then he began to hate it.
And now it was that undefinable connection.
How would it all develop? Noone could be sure at this time. The only way to find out, was to bravely face ahead, and to await, whatever may come in the future. In his future.
Sighing, he inquired:
"So...shall we go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Shiro nodded, leading the way inside and waiting patiently for the Trubbish to catch up. She lead the way into the Guild's main area, where she easily spotted Leafeon sitting at a tree stump table in the corner of the room.
"Leafeon!" she called out, immediately grasping the Pokemon's attention. Grinning, the Verdant Pokemon moved over to them.
"I assume from your cheerfulness that you were successful?" she smiled, a bright look in her eyes. Shiro nodded in response, "Yes, however there has been a mix up that we would like to sort out..."

Trubbish hopped out from behind Shiro, the Leafeon blinking for a moment before responding.
"What is he doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well...", William stuttered,
"There appears to have been a slight misunderstanding regarding his role in this whole affair. From what we have come to learn, his species hasn't been the cause of the pollution in the area. Quite the opposite actually. While it may be difficult to believe, they have actually worked on fixing the situation."
The Gastly knew, how difficult it was to overcome prejudices, so he anxiously awaited the Grass type's reaction. Would she believe them? Would she get mad? Anything was a possibility. There were so many personalities in this world. And yet, almost none could accept being proven wrong...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm

"But I've seen them! They always hang around where the trash is and there wasn't any trash on the hill until the Trubbish arrived..." replied Leafeon in disbelief.
"It might seem that way Leafeon, but Trubbish actually eat the trash. They were helping to clear the hill of rubbish, you just saw it the wrong way around," blinked Shiro, "Perhaps we could work on finding out what really brought the rubbish to the hill, and help prove Trubbish's innocence."

Leafeon blinked then looked at her paws, "If Trubbish is innocent.... i'd like that. I wouldn't want the hill to become too polluted otherwise most of us will have to find new homes."
Leafeon fell silent for a moment before speaking again, "Anyhow I guess I should give you two your reward, considering you did do what I requested."
She handed the duo their cash reward.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 pm

"Thank you very much, madam. Should we come upon any hints to this issue, we'll be sure to notify you. In the meantime I shall be wishing for you and the hill to stay clear of any pollution. May the spirits of joy never leave you."
William was happy, that everything went so well. He had already been preparing for the possibility of being attacked, so he gladly accepted, that nothing of the sort would be required. Finally their first real mission had come to an end. An end, that was a new beginning as well. The beginning of a long journey.
And it all began with garbage.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Shiro half smiled as Leafeon turned to sit back at the tree stump tables. She had taken a request form and a quill from near the boards, likely to request a search into the cause of the trash appearing on Pricklemist Hill.
Shiro looked to the Trubbish, "We'll get there, don't worry," she smiled.
Trubbish nodded, an almost sad look in his eyes as he watched Leafeon fill out the new request form. At least two explorers believed him, though it looked like it'd take a little more work to get Leafeon to accept that the Trubbish weren't the problem.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:28 pm

William was doubtful, whether the team, that would be accepting the Leafeon's new mission would see the Trubbish's innocence. But there was nothing they could do about that at the moment. Maybe some day they would be able to accept that mission as well. Maybe some other team would have taken it before them. The only thing William could do, was hope. Hope, that the right thing would be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graceful Garbage Grabbing.   Graceful Garbage Grabbing. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graceful Garbage Grabbing.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Pricklemist Hill-
Jump to: