Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Okashi

Okashi

Poké : 1395

Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] Empty
PostSubject: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:33 am

The sun beams down brightly upon a Small Pond, younger pokemon are playing around in a open field. Hidden from view, a pokemon exited her hidden home and gazed at the playing pokemon. "..." This pokemon is Okashi, a Cyndaquil living in this area. ' A new day eh? huh.' she stalked out of hiding it the sun and sigh. A small oddish ran by her followed by other young pokemon. Other pokemon chatted, some swimming in the pond, other playing with the young . Climbing onto her favorite rock she basked in the sun and began dozing off, though still aware. Who knows what could happen, last time she was splashed by some kids.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Crash was lying on a tree branch, relaxing while the younger kids played around in the water. "Man...I hate water.." He heard a cracking sound, but ignored it and kept his eyes shut. Nothing was gonna ruin this day...nothi- CRASH. The branch broke and fell, making him land on a sleeping cyndaquil that was lying on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 pm

"Oof!" Okashi's eyes snapped open to look at the pokemon on top of her. She sighed, "You mind getting of me?" She had a surprisingly deep voice. 'I knew some thing was gonna happen.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Crash rolled off of the Cyndaquil, half in-daze and half embarrassed that he didn't move sooner. "S-sorry, I kinda just...fell." He pointed up at the tree, then realized how obvious that must've been. "I mean...ah...sorry!" He sat there like an idiot. He was no good when talking to girls, and it really showed by the way he was blushing fiercely from falling like an idiot for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Okashi sighed and looked at the pokemon, "No need to apologise, this happens often." She said, sitting up. She looked him up and down, "I've never seen you before, Who are you?" she asked calmly, acting as if this was a regular thing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Crash quickly got to his feet and made an awkward smile for all of his nervousness, "I'm Crash the Tyrogue! Leader of Team Rome!" He flashed the explorer's badge on his arm. "What's your name? You new here?" He sat down again and got comfortable, completely ignoring the fact that he had just basically smashed this poor Cyndaquil.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm

A strange line of sand being pushed up approached the two, the sand continued until it rammed into the rock. A blue head popped out of the sand in surprise and a tail broke free of the sand to hold the head. Astrid the dratini whined as he waited for the pain to subside, he looked at the object that had stopped him to see a rock with two pokemon and a branch on it, "Hiya!" he said joyously. Maybe he could make friends out of these two.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Okashi stored his name mentally and yawned, "I'm Okashi, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said, laying back down on her rock. " I lived here for most of my life." she finished, closing her eyes. She winced in annoyance and looked at the Dratini, "Hello." She looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Crash looked dumbfounded at the Dratini who had randomly come into the conversation so rudely- Oh wait, he had done the same thing moments before. "Hey there! Uh, what exactly were you doing, digging underground?" He tried to follow the line but couldn't make out where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm

The dratini shrugged, "Acro wouldn't let me go with him on a mission and just told me to stay at small pond until he came back. I guess he was going someplace really dangerous!" The dratini grew excited at the thought of going some place dangerous. "Have you two ever gone anyplace other than Grassveil?" Aster didn't realize that he had just barged into someone's conversation and was ruining someones day. All he wanted was to make friends, and he was determined about it.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Okashi yawned, "Yeah," she answered simply. "I leave every once in awhile." She leaves her home to fight other pokemon for training and find things she could sell. She rested comfortably in her spot, "Who are you?".
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Crash nodded, "Yeah, I've had my fair share of strange encounters. This one definitely up there in the top ten though." He smiled at the strange encounter, but it took away the awkwardness of his own encounter. "So, what's your names, I don't think you've said them."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

"I'm Astrid, but I want to be called Aster because it sounds more mysterious and awesome. I know a ghastly named Willy, he doesn't seem to like the name I gave him though. I also know an absol names TsuiTsui, she was nice. I wonder if I'll get to see them again, anyways what's your names?" Aster had rambled again in her simple answer and question scenario. He looked to the other two pokemon and began to speak again, "What kind of pokemon are you? I haven't seen your species before...at least I don't think so. Are you ghastlys too?"
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'm Okashi, a pleasure Aster," Okashi said bored, "And i'm a Cyndaquil not a Ghastly." she finished. ' All i wanted was some sleep, but of course that's to much to ask for.' she sighed, annoyed at her apparent bad luck this past month.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Crash looked down to the floor, "Sorry, I'll just leave you alone so you can sleep." He climbed back up the tree and laid down on a thicker branch than before. He instantly fell asleep, being tired and battered from his constant training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next