Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Cooked Dratini Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Cooked Dratini Anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A snake like creature slithered about the Fiery Chasm in excitement, this was not the first, but the SECOND time he had gone on an adventure with his friend! The Dratini looked back to see his new team mate stepping carefully over the lava streams and trying his best not to burn himself, "Stop being so scared, we'll be fine Acro!"
"How do you know? We're surrounded by lava, what if we fall into a stream of it? or a river?" the archen responded, a bit fearful as his tail nearly touched the stream. Well at least there isn't any water down here... he tried to think positively.
"Calm down, if we run into trouble we can always call for help of another rescue team!" the dratini cried happily.
"It's not as easy as that..." The Archen mumbled as they continued to explore the chasm.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm

"I agree...We should leave now, even though we didn't get what we came fo-"Acro was interrupted by a burp of flames coming from Astrid.
"Excuse me!" Astrid said excitedly while covering his mouth "Must've been from that fire blast!" he giggled. "I found a tm that taught me fire blast earlier!"
Acro stared at the dratini for a bit before saying, "Over powered much? Anyways I remember the way out of here. Follow me." He then led them out of the dangerous place, Astrid bawling at the departure of leaving William and begging Acro to meet him again some time.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

William meanwhile was quite happy to have gotten rid of that annoying blue worm, although he was a bit sad to see Acro leave. He was one of the first beings, who didn't run away screaming whien they saw him. He accepted him as who he was. And yet, in a sense of the word, he did run away too...
Sighing, William returned to his home in the Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooked Dratini Anyone?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3