Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New in town (EchoSquierrel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New in town (EchoSquierrel) Empty
PostSubject: New in town (EchoSquierrel)   New in town (EchoSquierrel) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 pm

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1812-kanto-the-bulbasaur

Kanto strolled happily into the town of Grassveil. He finally made it, after his long trek from his hometown he made it to Grassveil. All he had to do now was find someone to form an exploration team. He reached what seemed to the main square of the town.

The young bulbasuar sat in a patch of grass trying to figure out how to attract members. He tried asking them individually but they all either ignored him or refused him. He grew sad for a moment before laying on the ground to think. There must be an easier way to do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in town (EchoSquierrel)   New in town (EchoSquierrel) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Diomede was lazily circling along the warm air updrafts above the town, bored. It had not been long since he set out to explore the world on his own, and so far the world had been very drab. He was hungry for adventure.

Suddenly, his sharp ears caught the sound of a bulbasuar trying to form an Exploration team. Well, that sounded adventury enough. The wingull folded his wings and dived towards the square below him.

The wingull landed with a heavy thwump in front of the bulbasaur.
"So, I hear you're looking to form an exploration team? I've been looking for adventury stuff as of late and that sounds like a swell Idea! Oh, my name is Diomede" he added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in town (EchoSquierrel)   New in town (EchoSquierrel) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm

(sorry this took so long, trying to share a laptop with 2 older siblings is impossible lol)

Kanta was taken by surprise when the wingull landed in front of him. He fell back and made a slight yelp. After hearing what the bird like pokemon had to say he excitedly jumped to his feet, "Yes I'd love to have you for a teammate, my name's Kanto!" 

"This is going to be so great, we can go to the guild and register our team. But oh! We need a name!" 

The excited bulbasuar rambled on out of excitment. 

(also sorry this post is kind of crappy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in town (EchoSquierrel)   New in town (EchoSquierrel) Empty

Back to top Go down

New in town (EchoSquierrel)
Page 1 of 1