Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed! Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!   Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey, I was thinking of doing a Phoenix Wright roleplay, but I need someone to help. I'd fail at making up a case's details and such, so I need someone to write a case. It would need the crime and how it happened, how the truth of it was covered up, and everything needed so it would be hard to solve, like in the games. I would be grateful if someone could do this, but when you finish writing, PM it to me. Don't post it here, since I don't want to have anyone else look at it. When you're making characters, don't name them. Simply call them "Murderer" or "Witness", or "Person". Number them, as well. You can name the victim, however. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, as I know I've probably left alot out...
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!   Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:01 pm

While I suck at thinking of stuff like this, I would like to announce my interest, should this ever take off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!   Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:24 pm

I'll try to make a decent case or something....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!   Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Sounds good, West. Try to make it something 2nd or 3rd case difficulty. Also, don't name anyone but the victim. Once the case is written, PM it to me, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!   Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright Roleplay idea! People needed!
Page 1 of 1