Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Primrose walked in the forest using Thunder Shock on tree's to get beriies out of them. She stopped under a shady tree to take a nap, so she got out her minun doll and blanket and pillow and snuggled up. She started to drowse off until she heard someone walking towards her. She took high precaution whenever she heard people walking towards her, ever since her Jolteon incident. She packed her stuff up and climbed into a tree. The person she saw looked weird so she sprag from the tree and tackled the pokemon. It turns out she had just landed on a Tyrogue. She was so embarrassed, she loved meeting new people, but she was always to precautious. This time her nerves got the best of her, and she tackled an innocent Tyrogue. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I thought you were a bad guys or something are you ok?" The plusle asked in nervousy. She put an instant cold pack on his head and a bandage on a cut from a branch. "Hello, are you knocked out?" She listened for breathing and a heartbeat.....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:33 am

Crash smiled at Prim, her laugh was so cute, "Heheh, th-thanks!" He blushed a bit, "D-don't worry about me...I trained to lift weights just as heavy as that!" He looked at the tunnel and saw a huge room, it was very dark in it. "Prim...I don't know if we should go in there, I don't want you to be hurt. I mean...well...you know!" He blushed and turned his face away, 'Great, real smooth...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:55 am

"Are you ok?" Then she looked into the cave and shrugged,"There is only one solution to this," she pulled out her flashlight,"Is that better scardy cat?" she joked. She ean into the cave giggling until a stalactite fell on top of her. She yelped and was about to cry in pain but she was in shock. She looked at crashes feet, then blacked out.....
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:14 am

Crash quickly pushed the huge rock, too panicked to focus his strength. "PRIM!!" He was still tired from lifted the rock earlier, but he managed to push the stalactite off of Primrose. He quickly picked her up and carried her back into the safer area. "Don't leave me, Prim...please..." his eyes started to tear up a bit, but he quickly dried them off. 'She needs someone strong to protect her...if I'm to be a leader, I need to be strong, I c-can't show tears...' He quietly sat with Primrose in his arms, waiting for her too wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:31 am

Primrose just saw a bright light and then her enemy, Leighton the Lucario was standing near it, she groweled and attacked him harshley. But in real life she was squirming, then her dream of beating up the lucario stopped and she was transported to where she was now in her dream. She saw Crash, holding her daint boddy and she saw herself squirming. She walked up and petted Crash's head, then she looked at him, she wished he could see her but she knew this was only just a dream, so she cried a little bit, then her real self cried, in her sleep, then she wondered and thought for a moment. She got an idea, she turned to her faint self and touched her head, all the sudden she was sort of.....dragged into her faint self. Then she woke up as herself and screamed..
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:28 am

Crash opened his eyes, startled by the sudden struggling Prim he had in his hands. She started to cry, and he panicked, then all of a sudden she opened her eyes and screamed. "P-prim! Are you alright?" He reached had tried to put an ice pack on her head, and it fell off when she screamed. "Prim! It's alright, everything is gonna be ok!" he tried to calm her down, brushing her soft fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 am

Prim breathed quickly, but when crash was petting her she calmed down and snuggled up to him and put her arms around him. "Crash, you make me feel so safe." She hugged him tight and sat there letting him caress her and she held on to him.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Crash helped her stand up, then brushed himself off, "We should get going. This cave is more dangerous than I thought." He walked over to the smashed stalactite and picked up the flashlight. "Good thing you're always prepared! Alright, stay close to me, ok? I don't know what's in there." He turned it on and started to walk into the darkness, hearing growls and sneers.

This dice is not existing.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Prim followed him, she was sad, she knew she shouldn't have came, she ruined his training. "I'm sorry I ruined your training.." She said then she started running away crying and hid in a little ditch. She layed down thinking about leighton and fighting him a few days ago, she got up and ran towards crash but passed him. She continued forward, while she remembered how she fought the enemy before, she just thought of it being leighton so that's what she needed to do now!
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Crash watched Prim run frantic all over the place, apparently trying to get away from him. "P-prim! You didn't ruin it, I doubt I would've even gone this far without y-" He couldn't finish his sentence because he heard a digging noise, and then he was tackled from below. "GAH!" He was thrown upwards a bit, then landed feet-first. "What the heck was that?" He flashed his light and saw a Diglett poking it's head in and out of it's hole. "Diglett dig, Diglett dig! You better turn around and go back where you two came from, lovebirds!" Crash blushed and attempted to kick the Diglett, but it just popped into it's hole again and popped out another one. "Dammit, Prim, I need your help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Prim ran backwards and she was going faster than she ever thought she could then she pushed crash to the side harder than she probably should have, then she ran into the diglet and she grabbed him, "CALL ME A LOVE BIRD ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU!" The diglet giggled as much as he could, from being choked and said," Love bird!" She attempted to use thunder shock but he ducked into his whole stuck his head out and said," Come at me bro!!!!" she ran up to him and scratched a huge cut in his face and stomped him into his whole. " NOW GO DIG YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" She stormed forward an bummed into a little object it was an iron thorn she grasped it and continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 am

Crash watched as Prim went berserk on the diglett, "Jeez, Prim...you gotta get control of your anger..." He looked around, and listened for anything else. He heard a digging sound, and jumped up into the air as the Diglett came back around and tried to sneak up on him. He jumped a little higher than he meant to, and hit the ceiling of the cave. "Gah, my arm!" he let himself fall, aiming his foot for the Diglett's face. The diglett was smashed, and fell back into his hole. Crash limped to Primrose, holding his arm as it dangled limply at his side, "Man...that hurt, can you fix this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm

She shrugged, rapped it in a bandage around it and put a splint innhis arm and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!   The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Akward Chronicles of Primrose and Crash!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2