Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Hot Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:19 pm

It was a nice and pretty sunny day, the sun was giving off lots of heat waves and it was actutally scroching the pavement as it was hot to aactually touch it. Pant, a little zigzagoon was sitting under a tree, drinking something cool as he tried to stay out of the heat and get into the shad ot the tree. "Its so hot today, ugh...feels like someones using sunny day but constantly..." He remaked to himself as he looked around, everyone was avoiding the streets by the look ot it, well except maybe the few token fire types as he seemed pretty relaxed now however.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:41 am

Starfire was walking through the street, feeling a soft breeze blowing through the hot day. Sitting down in the shade of a large tree she took an apple out of her bag. "It sure is a nice day." the Vulpix said. Splitting he apple in half she looked around and saw a Zigzagoon. "Hello?" she called over to him.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:46 am

Still drinking what ever waas in his little cup he looked over, seeing a Vulpix sitting in the shade, with a smile he gave a small wave of his paw saying. "hello, it sure is a hot day...um oh yeah! I'm Xavier, can I ask your name?" he said nicely in a scruffy little tone that sounded like he was a kid in a way as he got up and began moving over to her, his eyes gazing a the apple that she took out from her bag and then back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:52 am

Starfire giggled as Xavier looked at her apple. "Want half? My name's Starfire." she said. Looking at the tree seeing the sun's rays shine through made her stare in awes. "It really is a pretty day." she whispered. She gave half of the apple to Xavier.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:57 am

Xavier smiled as she offered him part of her apple to him, surpirsed from the kind gesture as he sat next to her, "Wow thank you Starfire, and its nice to meet you" he said politely as he nibbled on the apple, looking to her a bit he added, "Soooo were are you from? I haven't seen many vulpix's around Grassveil before, um sorry if that soudns a little rude" he blsuhed a bit in embaressment, trying to be nice and polite as always.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:03 am

Starfire thought for a moment. no one had really asked her why she had come to Grassveil before. "Well I had been traveling for a while, and now I'm back home. And it's ok, you weren't rude at all." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:06 am

"Ooooh I see, thats why I haven't seen you haha, so, how has your day been going so far? its really hot and it kinda burns to touch the stone parts of teh streets, my paws still hurt a little form steping on them" he said with a sorta tear drop expression as he looked to the outside of the shade and then back to her as he gave a (>:3) exression. "You wouldn't happen to be using sunny day now~?" he teased playfully.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:10 am

Starfire laughed, "Nope. True it powers up fire type moved but it also speeds up the time to get sunlight to battle a water type. It would be cool to learn Solar Beam." she mused. That would come in handy if she ever had to battle a water type.
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:18 am

Xavier laughed a bit as well, smiling as he ate his half of the apple she gave him. "Yeah I know what you mean, but I dont have the same problems with water types, speaking of solar beam I think theres a TM for that" he said, trying to think about it as he wondered if it was possible to get.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Crash stretched, preparing himself to jump in the lake. It was a really sunny day out, and he needed to relax a bit after his adventures. "1...2...3!! WAHOOO!" He jumped into the lake, making a large splash. He swam around a bit and came back to shore, seeing two pokemon under a nearby tree, "Oops...hope I didn't soak them.."
Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:32 pm

An Axe can rolling down a hill yelling, "Out of the way out of the way! I'm rolling out of controlllllll!" And soon the axe rolled into and hit the zigzagoon landing in a pile as she sat up rubbing her butt while sitting atop the zigzagoon. "Sorry,I fell then began rolling heehee hope I didn't hurt anyone." She said climbing off of the zigzagoon as she offers a paw to help him up, "Hi I'm Sera the Axe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day   A Hot Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hot Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: