Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Indefinite Leave of Absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Indefinite Leave of Absence   Indefinite Leave of Absence EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:27 am

Promptly, from this moment onward, I am leaving the site on a Indefinite Leave of Absence. I put Somber, the Ralts up for adoption, and respectfully ask to be withdrawn from every Rp I am involved in, as I will not be posting here for a long time. Until such a time when I have thought some things over, and comes to terms with others, I wish my friends a fond farewell. I hope to see you fun people again down the road. It has been a grand pleasure.
Sincerely,
-Ashe
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Leave of Absence   Indefinite Leave of Absence EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Aww! Hope things get better Ashen! :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Leave of Absence   Indefinite Leave of Absence EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:30 pm

So many members leaving in so little time ;(

Bye, Ash. I hope to see you again later.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Leave of Absence   Indefinite Leave of Absence EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Hopefully we'll see you back here as soon as possible!
I'm going to miss you!
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Leave of Absence   Indefinite Leave of Absence EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:47 am

Ashe, I... You probably won't even read this, but I'd like to pour my heart out anyway. I haven't seen you much. I've talked to you only a little. But in that time... That little time where you were one of the wonderful friends who helped welcome me to this site, I always had a certain fondness for you. I do for everyone here, but I guess I never noticed how much I really care for the people I've met here after a simple month. Still, I suspect you have your reasons, surely it is for the best... right? Well, I trust you, so whatever reason you are leaving I hope it does you what you needed from it and then some, because the few people you have touched I assure will miss you lots because you're just so awesome!

I mean, I guess I'm taking a one month break, but you ought to come back if you ever find free time you hear? I guess I feel a little selfish to be honest. I want you to stay so bad, but I now you have to go even more. Even so, let that not be a sign of my inability to manage social normality, and rather feel it a deep appreciation I have developed for the wonderful person you have been to me when I talked with you. I know I can get pretty crazy, and you tolerated me without a complaint. I just wanted to say... Your departure shall not remain unnoticed, and we will all be sad for the loss of such a great member. What time you have been here has had a wonderful impact on us, and we all love you!

Maybe you aren't even leaving as long as I am... in that case this will all look corny as hell, but hey, we all still love ya and wish you the absolute best.

To the times we've all had with you,

Vulpes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Leave of Absence   Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Indefinite Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1