Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

No Posts for a While

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

No Posts for a While Empty
PostSubject: No Posts for a While   No Posts for a While EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:18 am

I'll be taking a halt on my posting,until Thursday(possibly longer) when my finals are over. It seems like some people don't like my plots and forms of character development, and I don't see any point in posting nonsense that I don't even enjoy. So I shall take a break from posting and possibly try to come up with more "Happier" and less violent plots that i'll probably barf all over. Same goes with any other forum I participate in.
Back to top Go down

No Posts for a While Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Posts for a While   No Posts for a While EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:02 am

Good luck with your finals bluekat, and I hope to see you back soon!
Back to top Go down

No Posts for a While
Page 1 of 1