Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Student - Teacher feature

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Student - Teacher feature Empty
PostSubject: Student - Teacher feature   Student - Teacher feature EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:03 am

It was an idea rolling in my head for a while. Here is the idea:

Teachers and Students

Information:
The idea behind this is mostly when dealing with learning more powerful TM moves (Ones that costs like 5-10 PP for example). I had the idea that there could be NPCs that can teach characters these moves, and the way to do it is through role-playing the process. (At least until there are enough characters with some of these moves, then it could be the same process, except without the NPC.)

The requirements to learn the move would be either a certain amount of posts of variable length (10,000+ words or so) or the same requirements for completing missions and such (The page requirements.) However, there could even be a little incentive for this, especially when the teacher and student are both players.

For example:

- Bonus exp and/or Poke when they do a mission together.

- Plus to rolls for item/or encounters. (Rarity is up to the staff)

Or even more than that...Its not fully completed but here is what I have so far, help would be plenty appreciated. If you have ideas to add onto this I would gladly see. ^^
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Student - Teacher feature   Student - Teacher feature EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:33 am

I was actually going to use a system with teachers to enable people to learn move tutor moves. But Thankyou for your suggestion :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Student - Teacher feature   Student - Teacher feature EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:06 am

Ahhh alright then. Well it was worth a shot. :3 You can still use pieces of my idea if you like some of it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student - Teacher feature   Student - Teacher feature Empty

Back to top Go down

Student - Teacher feature
Page 1 of 1