Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reo the Cyndaquil was lost, in more ways than one, and not sure what to do anymore. He was trying to get stronger, yet nothing worked. He hated his life, though he had an amazing power. Reo hated that power. He hated being psychic. Maybe if he wasn't a Cyndaquil , maybe he would be less timid, less weak, less depressed.
The perfect place to train seemed to be at Furnace Peak, yet he was too weak to fight any of the pokémon he had encountered. All he could do was run, escape, hide. By this time, Reo was incredibly weakened and could run no longer. All he could do was wait for his time to come.
"Why, why must i be so weak, why must i be cursed with psychic abilities, why does the world hate me..." Reo whimpered, on the verge of tears. He had waited for his pursuers to find him, and it seemed safe. When he tried to stand up, his legs gave out, and he blacked out from exhaustion...

Last edited by RioluOmega on Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:42 pm

"Yeah, maybe, but i'm already joining a team, Team Wildfire, Maybe Skye could let you join..." Reo trailed off, thinking about these adventures he's been on, not even in a team. "Sorry about the poison, my Pecha scarf came off." Skye is a Torchic by the way Sorren. Maybe you could be friends? I don't know... Huh, lava bathing seems fun, gonna have to try it!" Reo finished his long thought, only to talk more. "I'm still poisoned, so maybe we should get to Grassveil, not sure how of course. Never been there." Reo looked thoughtful, and said "Maybe we all came here for a reason... What it was, we may never know..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:13 pm

"Sorry Crash, You are a nice guy and all, But I don't think I belong on a team right now. Maybe someday. Anyway I have somewhere I need to be. I don't need this treasure chest and frankly don't care about what's in it. It makes a good shield though, so that's why I kept it." Sorren said.

He walked over to Reo. "Well we made It. We all are a little worse for wear, and i know as soon as i'm safe i'm gonna cry my eyes out. Oh, also I actually haven't met a Torchic like me before. I bet that would be weird. Maybe I'll see her around. Right, I have to go now, You and Jake ought to get back to grassveil for medical treatment."

Even though he said his words with confidence, Sorren was still scared, and he never stopped being scared until he had time to cry about it.

{{Sorren is out}}
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:04 am

"Well, I guess not. All I know is I've never worked with anyone else quite as well as I have with you guys. I guess I'll see you later, and I'll be in Grassveil if this "Skye" will let me in your team." He tightened the bandanna around his arm and looked around, "Well, I can make a way out I guess." He put an ear to the wall, then backed up. He ran at the wall and smashed it open, revealing a way out for them, completely ignoring all other exits. That was just how he rolled, "See ya guys!"

((Crash is out))
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Jake saw that Crash and Sorren left, so it was just Reo and him. "So, I'm gonna leave now." Jake said.

(Jake is gone!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:40 pm

"Yeah, i'll head off as well..." Reo stated, leaving.
(Reo out, over.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything happens for a reason... (Done)   Everything happens for a reason... (Done) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything happens for a reason... (Done)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6