Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Blitz needs a co leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team Blitz needs a co leader Empty
PostSubject: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Ok im ready to accept members soon for Team Blitz here is the registration forum for the team
Currently running for partner:
1 Red (trii the treecko)
Your characters name gender and species:
Moves:
Why you want to join:
Other: (put your Character bio link in hear)

If u got confused hears my sheet for example:

Your charecters name gender and species: Nate the Oshawott Male
Moves: tackle growl and night slash
Why you want to join: because the team would fit for me and my style of roleplay
Other: None

Requirements to join:
No water type pokemon
No outlaws or clerks just guild affiliations
Grass, fire, ice, normal or dragon types only ( if your pokemon becomes 1 of these types as final evelutions i will accept)

I will be only accepting 2 now for the partner role but any others i like that arent the partner can become parts of the role play

Last edited by Swampurt on Sun May 05, 2013 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Your charecters name gender and species: Trii the Treecko, Male
Moves: Pound, Leer, and Leaf Storm
Why you want to join: I like your character, it is a perfect Yin for my character's Yang, and I've been looking for a good partner, too.
Other: If you can tell me your timezone that would be great. https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1471-trii-the-treecko

Last edited by Red on Sat May 04, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Ok Red your registration is accept but not for partner yet ill need more registrations and my time zone is eastern coast time zone ( America and Canada)
Also please put your Charecter bio link in the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:38 pm

I fixed it, and great. I can wait a few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Ok red thanks ill send u a Fr to you and when i have all 5 candidates i will have a poll to show a popular vote for each person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

No problem, and alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:49 pm

ALso i remeber this Charecter it was the first couple charecter sheets i saw it helped me create my charecter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:29 am

Oh, that's cool, I'm glad I could help you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Ok cause im not getting any requests alot i might close this thread unless people ask to join in today ill be ending this thread

Last edited by Swampurt on Sun May 05, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:11 pm

NVm *beep* my lost post Red you and me are partners in Crime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Actually, I'm going to be leaving the site, the only rping I'm going to be doing is the one with Tenshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Well OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Blitz needs a co leader   Team Blitz needs a co leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Blitz needs a co leader
Page 1 of 1