Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a partner

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a partner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:40 am

Alright, so my character Michelo got approved and I'm ready to RP with him! As far as partners go there are no requirements. Michelo does have a bit of an ego so there is that to deal with, as well as his poor fighting abilities. .__. My timezone is Pacific Standard, but I can post at anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:20 am

I think Casey would be an interesting mach for Michelo! I'll make the topic if you don't mind~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:07 am

Ok no problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:41 am

Here is the topic!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:59 am

So, I know you got someone, but mind if I join the party? I would link you, but due to how I'm posting, I cannot do such a thing. However, in my sig is my records which has a link to my sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:09 am

Of course you can, the more the merrier! Both of your characters would be interesting servants partners for Michelo. I think the post order should be me, Danzo, then you Peach. Does that sound good? :D
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm up for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

If you want a forth member im up for it. I need Serene to tell me to start rping with my charecter. just look for my Oshawott charecter on the charecters section cause im lazy to post it myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:58 am

I'd say yes but your character hasn't been fully approved yet. Once it is fully approved it is a definite yes though, so make sure everything is in order so you can join us! There is the problem of a rescue team being limited to three members, so this could be tricky.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:08 am

...I'm preeeeetty sure they can have four members actually. I'll look that up though. If it is three though characters don't have to be on the same team to grow with each other, so it's not so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Sorry nocturnal sorry but i got a partner already but when i make another Charecter i will ask to have that charecter join so sorry

But ill ask my team leader if our teams could roleplay with each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:36 pm

My team leader is fine with multi team roleplay
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:07 am

...A character simply can't be on two teams at once. I hope you realize that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:27 am

I didn't know (sarcasm). I am going to join another team and we will role play with eat h other from time 2 time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner   Looking for a partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a partner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next