Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Town's Tourist

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 pm

After essentially being forced out of the cavern that had been his home for as long as he could remember by a particularly irate Geodude, Dex had been faced with two choices. Either he could go back to the security and familiarity of the cave, or he could set out on his own and see the sights. It wasn't a hard choice to make. His four, blue eyes drank in strange, new scenery. He had heard of this thing called sky, which was like a cave ceiling but so much taller and you couldn't climb up to it. Trees! He had heard of them, too. He had no idea that all of them looked so different. The big ball in the sky ceiling... that must have been the sun. It was like a giant chargestone.

And so captivated by everything around him, Dex wandered. And wandered. And wandered. And marveled. After three days, he became tired and hungry. In his cave, eating was a simple matter of absorbing electricity from a chargestone. But here, in the open, there were no chargestones. It was a little scary to think that he might starve, but then, he found salvation and more curiosities. Structures. Pokemon. Could this be what was known as a village? A town?

The little Joltik beamed. He bounded towards the town and without any thought whatsoever, hugged the first Pokemon he came across.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 am

(I don't want to offend you at all by possibly misportraying Shciozphrenia, so I'm pulling out of this RP.)
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

Radon breathed a sigh of relief as he made it to the edge of town. Finally... He turned around, looking with cold eyes at the crowd of pokémon that bustled about. Too many if you ask him. He shook his head. It always seemed to be crowded. Well... at least always at this time of day. Everyone was running around going...somewhere.

He shook his head again in disapproval and was about to head out of town when...
"!!!"
He flinched as he felt something attached to his leg. Quickly looking down to see who had invaded his personal space he spotted a yellow looking bug pokemon who looked to be of a cheerful disposition.
"Umm... Hello?" He said in confusion, not really knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:40 am

"Most sincere salutations!" Dex said, his voice like a soft hum, just barely above the volume of a whisper. He snuggled the Riolu's leg, giving a content sigh. "I am most delighted to meet you." He looked up at the Riolu, noting his blue color. Obviously, this was a water Pokemon, probably a Magikarp. "I have never met a Magikarp like you before. I am sure we will be the best of friends, though. I am called Dex. If it pleases you, what might I call you, my good Magikarp?"

His four, blue eyes looked up at the Riolu in wide-eyed wonder, and there was nothing that indicated that the Joltik was being anything other than absolutely serious.
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 am

"Right..." Radon responded dryly. Not to his question but to the whole situation in general. Though the question posed was simple, the rest of the joltik's words made almost no sense. Yet his voice sounded as sincere as the sky was blue.
"My name's Radon. I'm not a magikarp. I'm a riolu" He continued, correcting Dex. His voice measured out into a flat tone.
"And.. can you move off my leg. Please." To make the point he lifted his leg and shook it gently.
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 am

Joltik gave Radon's leg a parting squeeze, then let go. He looked the other Pokemon up and down. "Not a Magikarp? But you're blue." Blue. Water. Yep, definitely a Magikarp. He gave a shrug and a smile. "There's no need to be modest. I'm sure you're a fine Magikarp." Without giving the Riolu a chance to respond to that, he continued, "And Radon is a fine name. Pardon my assumption, but you look like you know your way around this town or village place. I am very new to a place like this, and I haven't the slightest idea what's what. If it pleases you, could you show me around?"

He paused after a second. "Are there any chargestones nearby, by any chance? I am frightfully hungry."
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:00 am

"Well, no, actually..." Radon tried to interject as the Joltik spoke, but before long he had moved onto to another topic of conversation and the point of arguing with this curious creatures seemed moot.
"Show you around? Well..." He looked back at the crowd of pokémon in the square. He'd just managed to slip his way through that barbaric (in his opinion) crowd a moment ago. Then he looked down at Dex.
"Sure... I guess..." Radon had made a promise that he'd make something of himself. That unfortunately involved communicating with others. And what better time to start than the present?
He rubbed the back of his head, trying to think.
"I'm not exactly sure where you can find a chargestone... But I'd guess that someone in the guild has one. Or maybe in the marketplace."
"And really." There was a hint of insistence in his voice.
"I'm not a Magikarp.... Their not even blue..."
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:34 am

"Of course, they're blue. All water Pokemon are blue. That's why they live in the water," Dex said, sounding distracted as he considered his hunger. All four eyes blinked, and he continued, "But yes, one of those places sound good! Ah, tell me, if it is not a bother. What is this "guild" and "marketplace?" Is that a fancy word for cave?" Dex's expression tilted a bit.
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 am

"But I'm not living wa- nevermind..." He sighed.
"No. They are normal words for well... a guild and a marketplace." Pointed over to where bunch of stands and a cluster of pokémon will mulling about.
"That over there is the marketplace (more or less). If you have the poké you can buy pretty much anything there." He then shifted his attention over to a large structure in the distance.
"And that right there is the Guild. There's a whole bunch of pokémon that live there who are part of the guild. So they go around exploring and helping people out and stuff." He scuffed at the ground with his foot. Their...decent pokémon... to say the least."
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 am

Dex took a tentative step forward and peered over at the stands and all the Pokemon nearby. "Oooo." He beamed. "This marketplace thing looks like fun. Begging your pardon, but what is this Poke you speak of?" He gestured towards himself. "I have nothing of any sort on me, so I cannot get this Poke and get a chargestone from this marketplace. That is most... disappointing." He frowned and glanced at the marketplace longingly and forlornly. Then, he looked at the other place Radon was pointing to.

He gasped. All four eyes widened as far as they could. Blue, bright, and sparkling, they gazed upon the large structure. Dex's face expressed every bit of awe overflowing him.

"Amazing," he whispered. "I do so like this exploring thing." He turned to Radon. "I am ever so hungry. If there is a chargestone to be found there, and if this guild place is as great as it looks, then we must go there!" He looked to Radon hopefully, then added: "If that is all right with you, of course."
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:45 pm

"Err... Sure, why not." Radon shrugged. He was already knee deep in the situation anyways, might as well see it through to the end. Looking again at the crowd of pokémon in the square he noted it was still chaotic and crowded.
"Just make sure you don't get... step on." He added, glancing down at Dex again before beginning to lead the Joltik towards the guild.
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:07 am

All four blue eyes widened when Radon told him to be careful about not getting stepped on. "Oh, dear." He latched onto Radon and, without asking for any permission, he scaled the Riolu's body (completely unaware of how ticklish it must have been to have little furry, creepy feet running up someone's body) until he was sitting on top of Radon's head. He snuggled the top of Radon's head. "There. I think I'll be safe up here. You're pretty tall! This is a great view, too!"

His eyes shined like stars as he eagerly drank in the sights before him. So many Pokemon! And the guild just seemed like it was getting bigger and bigger!
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:14 am

"H-hey. What are you do-" He was cut off when a mix of fidgeting and stifled laughter began as the Joltik climbed up his body. Once the small creature had settled itself on Radon's head, he took a moment to gain his composure back before walking into the crowd.
"Just for future reference... Tell me when your gonna do that..."

(Move to Guild Section?)
Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:39 am

(OOC: Hmm. That would probably be a good idea. It is kind of a shame, though. Just two posts after this one, and we'd have a full page.)

Dex clung to the Riolu's head as he moved through the crowd. The little Joltik was relatively oblivious to the odd looks they were getting. Pokemon usually didn't make a habit of riding another Pokemon, regardless of one's small size. It appeared he was unaware of what Radon was talking about.

"Do what?" he asked. "I would be ever so glad to tell you of whatsoever I need to tell you about as future reference."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Town's Tourist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town's Tourist   The Town's Tourist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town's Tourist
Page 1 of 1