Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Borders of oblivion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Borders of oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Borders of oblivion   Borders of oblivion EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Where am I...Who am I? Is there anybody there... I cant feel anything...I can't touch anything...I can't see or hear anything... What is this? What am I? This darkness... It's all there is. I can't remember anything... Why can't I move?Wait, what is that? It's...It's pulling me in! No, i can't stop!

This is all that there was. The only thing i remember is that darkness engulfing all my senses. I couldn't do anything.... That is what it feels like to be completely helpless, unable to do the simplest of things. Why am I here? Where is this? What was that void that pulled me in? I can't remember anything before this...why? What is my name...

The next thing I remember was waking up....

Chapter 1
The Beginning of an End

He woke up in a putrid, lifeless room. There was nothing in the room, but disease and the pain of lives lost within a thousand days. There was nothing in this room, but death, decay, and pestilence. This engulfed all of his senses. He attempted to move his legs. He didn't know if he moved them. He looked down and saw they were moving, as well as his arms.

He attempted to stand up, and just managed to do so. He then cringed when he heard a blood-curdling scream. It was a scream of pain, but it was inhuman. "Where...Where am I?" His voice was hoarse from disuse.

He looked down at himself to see no shoes, or a shirt. All he was wearing was a pair of shorts. He didn't remember putting on shorts... In fact he couldn't remember having EVER worn clothes, but how did he know about them?

His train of thought was cut off by another ear shattering scream. He managed to make out a few words."RUN...DEATH...TORTURE..." The rest was not audible. He knew one thing-he had to get out. He felt a dark presence outside the door. It was a dark, emotionless void.

There was a inhuman scream from the creature. Everything became a blur. All on the walls were strange symbols. They started to glow brighter and brighter. He then was running towards the door. He didn't command his body to. Then everything went black. It felt like he was being forced out of his mind.

He then felt something tug him back to his senses. He took one look and was horrified. The door was shattered and there was blood on his hands. Before he could contemplate what happened, something walked in front of the door. Human was the one word that didn't cross his mind.

It was the upper body of a skeleton. It had a sort of kilt around the lower stomach area that reached to the floor, but it was all black and had been torn somewhat. It's head was engulfed in green flame. It's arms held a sword that was NOT typical.

The hilt was a skull, and above the skull was what looked like something's neck bones. The guard on it was a shoulder blade(no pun intended) then the actual blade is seen. It had symbols etched in it, similar to the ones he had seen earlier on the walls. The blade was pure black. There was one thing that popped into his head that resembled it: a reaver. It was cerated to tear things when you pull it out. The reaver was massive, easily matching his own height.

It curved towards the end much like a scimitar. In it's other hand was a chain, with the same type of symbols etched into it.the chain was constantly moving, even when the creature wasn't moving. It seemed to have a mind of it's own.
The creature looked at him and said something that reverberated around the room in a language he could not understand.

The creature then quickly charged at him. For a moment he felt the same sensation of being pushed out of his mind. Everything went black, all his senses dull. Then he got pulled back, and he was running down a corridor. On one side was many cells, with blood around them. On the other side was....nothing. It was an endless sight. There was just nothing. He kept running.

Turn right, quickly! That wasn't something he heard. It was like a thought, but it was not his own. He still did as was thought. He then felt as if he was tugged out of reality. He was standing in a barren field. Nothing living was growing. All he could see or smell was death and decay.

Where...where am I? he wondered. Then something forced itself into his mind, another thought like before. Your in the wastelands of oblivion.
Back to top Go down

Borders of oblivion
Page 1 of 1