Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Growth in Courage (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Growth in Courage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Eve strafed in front of the entrance to shadowhue, slightly unnerved as eyes watched her from the darkness "Come on Eve... you can do this... you're not a child anymore" She muttered to herself. She needed to do this, ever since the day she last seen her mother."I...I have to do this" Eve nodded to herself taking her first few steps into the dark gloomy forest with a wary expression on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Cookie watched silently from the bushes, eyeing the waddling Ralts that seemed a little too unsure of its step. She wasn't feeling incredibly brave for herself, but her spontaneous resolve to help this new little friend of hers gave her just enough of a morale boost to keep up her playful purr-suit.

The little skitty's teeth chattered, and her back arched. She waited for just the right moment to strike--when the Ralts' back turned, she scampered forward, emitting an excited "Skiiii!" as she bounded forward quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Eve turned around the split second before she fell "Wha-!?" She got knocked onto the ground "Ouch... that hurt" She quickly opened her eyes realising it could be an enemy, she leaped up to her feet "A fight on my first few steps... why a skitty?"Eve read the Skitty's mind and knew her intentions "That isn't the best way to help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:00 pm

"Whuuut?" Cookie said, still smiling and tilting her head. "It's how I appear! Mysteriously! I'm Cookie. Who are you? What are you doin' here? Need help?"

The petite Skitty stood back from the Ralts, and wagged her tail just a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Eve sighed slightly, but nodded "Well... it is kind of... scary in here... and I haven't had much battle experience so...." She rambled on "Yes please, if you don't mind" Eve shot her a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm

"Great! I think you'll find that as far as adventurers come, I'm one of them!"

Cookie took a few brave steps forward, inching closer to the threshold of the darker forest. Bits of light shone down through a few gaps between leaves, illuminating a thick bed of dead leaves and moss below. The further in, the darker it became, and the poor Skitty couldn't see where she was going.

"Can you light the way? Can't psychics do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:03 pm

Eve shook her head "Not me, I mean if I had flash maybe but.." She frowned slightly but then smiled "Anyway, I can do something else anyway" She picks up a stick and stone and rubs them together, after a few unsuccessful attempts it finally lights on fire "Ah this is better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growth in Courage (Open)   Growth in Courage (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Growth in Courage (Open)
Page 1 of 1