Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP- A new Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yme yawned as she woke up slowly getting out of bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got dressed into a black tank top with a red kacked and a pair of dark blue jeans. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon. Dashing down stairs and past her Mom, "Bye Mom I'm of to get my first Pokemon be back later!" she said quickly shutting the door behind her. Her Mother blinked, "What did she say about a Pokemon?" she asked. Yume was running so fast the she bumped into a tree.

Ooc: My Chara: Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 7 Greenhairedgirl

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 am

"Haha thanks," Garret said as he was tackle hugged. "I guess you can say its thanks to all of the time I spent reading books at the professors lab." he said as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:02 am

Raine continued to grin for a moment before her expression was slightly dampened.
"Well... where are we going next then?" she asked, trying to keep away from the topic of what those Plasma people had been talking about.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP- A new Journey
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7