Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Needing of a partner or team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Needing of a partner or team Empty
PostSubject: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Yes, I am looking for either a partner or an already existing team to join up with.

Jazz's Bio

There is Jazz's Bio; as for his Character Sheet, there isn't much to mention as of yet. He's basically new to the area and while he's still getting around, it would mean a lot if another or a group wanted to test him out or just have someone there to form a new team. Nothing's better than helping each other to get the same goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Since I just got rejected due to an anti-social personality, I figured that your character would probably be a better partner for Walker because Jazz would actually approach him first. Jazz would have to anyways; Walker is sorta mute and incapable of speech.

If you didn't click the previous 2 links, you can check Walker's bio by clicking this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:23 am

Werternut wrote:
Since I just got rejected due to an anti-social personality, I figured that your character would probably be a better partner for Walker because Jazz would actually approach him first. Jazz would have to anyways; Walker is sorta mute and incapable of speech.

If you didn't click the previous 2 links, you can check Walker's bio by clicking this.

While your character does look interesting, I don't think Jazz and Walker would be the best combo. I am sorry. :c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:11 pm

dagnabit
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 pm

My character, Tsukishiro the Absol needs a team member. I already formed the team only I find that RPing is slow because I don't have a teammate I can depend on to RP missions with.

However I am also rather reluctant to form a team with others because quite a few new members seem to go inactive within the first few weeks. :/
Size-wise i'm not sure if she would suit very well(Absol being bigger than Snivy), but i'll give you the link to my character records anyhow and you can see what you think.
Her personality has actually changed a lot since I first made the bio due to her growing interest in becoming a successful explorer. She is more upbeat, cheerful and talkative than it says in her original bio, much preferring the company of someone she can talk to on long journeys and during missions.

So, perhaps we could do a few threads and see how our characters get along? That is, if you're interested in a partnership.

Link to my char records.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 am

SereneLittleRose wrote:
My character, Tsukishiro the Absol needs a team member. I already formed the team only I find that RPing is slow because I don't have a teammate I can depend on to RP missions with.

However I am also rather reluctant to form a team with others because quite a few new members seem to go inactive within the first few weeks. :/
Size-wise i'm not sure if she would suit very well(Absol being bigger than Snivy), but i'll give you the link to my character records anyhow and you can see what you think.
Her personality has actually changed a lot since I first made the bio due to her growing interest in becoming a successful explorer. She is more upbeat, cheerful and talkative than it says in her original bio, much preferring the company of someone she can talk to on long journeys and during missions.

So, perhaps we could do a few threads and see how our characters get along? That is, if you're interested in a partnership.

Link to my char records.

I log in to this site about once or twice a day, everyday. Once in the morning, (MAYBE, once in the afternoon if I can) and once at night. So that's twice a day guaranteed, three if I'm lucky enough.
"Size does not determine one's strength or importance, just how tall they can stand to everyday tasks; not challenges that require more than just what they look." Not one of the best quotes I've ever written, but size isn't everything. Even the smallest creatures can offer more than those who would be taller. Plus, Snivy evolve into a 10' long snake at a certain level, so there's that.

My answer to that imposed suggestion is: Yes, we can do a few threads and see how the two get along. Though, I'm still just a taaaaaad bit lost in the site as to where to actually start threads. (I know where they go, but for general 'Meet N' Greet' and then the exploration tasks, I'm not sure. Being in the wrong place is a bad thing to do, you know~)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm

I should probably mention that just recently I made an agreement with Pikashock and his newly adopted character, Lincoln the Riolu, is going to be a part of Team Yozora. If need be however, we ca always make it a team of three. The more the merrier after all! :3

As for where to do 'meet n greet' threads as you called them, anywhere is fine. A lot of people use the Small Pond forum. Explorations/Missions/Jobs will usually always take plac within one of the dungeon forums.
(You can tell if a forum is a dungeon or not because, unless explicitly stated that it isn't a dungeon, all dungeons have a list of pokemon and items that can be found within it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Ah. Well dang. I myself would enjoy to be part of a team, but it is all on the two of you now. So, yeah~
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Jazz can still join team Yozora. The maximum is usually about four per team so it wouldn't do any harm if you'd still like to be in a team with Shiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Wouldn't bother me, I'd rather much like that. So, if you'd want, link me to a thread that you may or may not have started and all. So long as it's alright. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 pm

We haven't started a thread yet. I was trying to come up with a way to do it and thought I could use these two missions that I accepted, and never got to complete because one of the people I was RPing with went inactive and the other has now left the site.

If you're happy to use these two missions as our first thread I can start the thread in Pecha Forest. However to complete both missions we need a total of six full pages in the thread so if you're happy with that six page goal then i'll get to making the thread and our three characters can finally meet ^-^

Also in case you'd like to see the missions i'll link them;

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t226-sticks-for-a-bet
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t223-find-me-the-rare-watamel-berry

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Six pages to do two missions of just finding sticks and a berry?

Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing of a partner or team   Needing of a partner or team Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing of a partner or team
Page 1 of 1