Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Region of Rehai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

The Region of Rehai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Posting Order, Me which this counts as it., Kat, Tensineko, 9kirby99, Maxoric, and Sonnitude.))
New Member! Welcome Sonnitude! (Since we haven't gotten into the tourney yet, and we needed a replacement for MH......)

Rules: The general rules ectra. Also, unless specified, you cannot take on a new Partner. Also, No Godmodding, Random Fighting in the Middle of Something going on... And the Money System, Rehai and its neighbors use thin crystal poke'. But, for fairness, we won't get into that for now.

NEW RULE: Unless you inform me, if a person does not post in 4 days. He/She will be removed from the Line-Up, if you are removed, and want back in, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do.
In effect to the new rule, MH V2.O is now removed from the line-up.
((And So, I Declare that this will start! For now, I will be narrating, and not playing Striker.))

The Day across the Nine regions was a Glorious One, the Starly were singing, the clouds were fluffy, and the Sun was a brilliant Orange Yellow. On this day many of people, foreign and native, were excited, soon the Annual Dragon Festival would begin in the Central Region. This was the culmination of the Rehai Region. The Farmers saved enough crops to sell and provide food at the festival. The Soldiers on the Front-lines, were brought home to celebrate this festival. And whispers about a Tournament taking place were passed along like wildfire, Spreading the Hype even more. At this Festival, there were no classes, no elites, no outcasts, everyone, were just people looking to have a great time.

The Dragon Festival was beginning in a week, and the Army was only five days out from returning to the Central region. The Dragon Prince was coming with his retinue from the castle, Okai-Bai, a castle in the northern mountain region, and the Princess with her guard came from the south. Both passed many villages, passing along the news of the festival, and giving out presents to their beloved subjects.

Three days passed, and the rumors of the Tournament were confirmed, with the prize being a mysterious one. Promised to be utterly fantabulous by both the Dragon Prince and Princess, and many people swarmed to the Central regions outskirts, to the Old Colosseum, at where it was being hosted. So now, people had a choice, compete in the Tourney, or go to the Festival in the Capital. And as it went so far, the numbers were split evenly, and the number for the Colosseum was split even further into the spectators, and the fighters, many lured by the promise of a good fight, or the promise of the prize, which many thought to be unimaginable wealth.

Last edited by TeamAshen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:09 pm

My chara is only watching. Not much to do, unless she is talking with the Dragon Prince/Princess.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

OOC: That is fine Tenshi, You can talk with the others really, but yeah, unfortunately.... This is how I figured we can do the Tourney...

The Man chuckled evilly again, seeing that the Lapras's rage had finally played out. "Alright Choke' Go left! We'll flank!" The two broke off, the Machoke coming in from the left, its fist glowing, then bursting into flame, signaled something out of the ordinary. The Machoke was using a Fire Punch! Meanwhile, the Human with the mask, ran off to the side, then charged in his sword low, aim for the Lapras's back.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:06 pm

The lapras had managed to make sense of Harvey's order and made her way to the water part of the Arena. She slipped in and dove into the water, not thinking about her trainer who needed air to breathe. Harvey held his breath for as long as he could, he hoped to wait out the confusion down there. He had gotten used to holding his breath, but he still couldn't do it for long. His lapras had snapped out of confusion just in time as air bubble began to escape Harvey. She swam up and used an instant Hydro Pump on the two opponents.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Blaze walks into the arena with morgan by his side. He sees his opponent across from him. "Well, i must say best of luck to you. I hope i dont injure you too severely." With that said, blaze casts a glance at morgan and nods. Morgan stays back for the time being, but blaze charges forward and smashes the hilt of his sword into the kirlia, then he pivots, swinging his sword in a large arch, intending to cut miles across his stomach.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 am

The Man and the Machoke were blasted across the arena, surprised by the sudden water, the man was buried underneath the Machoke, when they both slammed into the wall, and more then a few bones snapped from the impact. They fell to the ground, dripping wet, and knocked out. The Annoucer coughed slightly, and yelled out across the Stadium. "The Winners are Harvey and his Lapras, Crystal! All hail to the Winners of this Round! Next up Blaze and his Partner, Fighting.... Miles and his Partner! Let the Second Round begin!" He waved the two contestants up into the arena, even if they weren't ready yet.

OOC: Okay Max, Now you and Kirby fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Miles walked out onto the field. He had no armour, all he seemed to have was a sword. He seemed confident he'd win, though. When Blaze came, he smiled to what he said. "Luck is overrated, just like strength. It's the mind that wins the game." Then Blaze Charged at him. He saw Alex get hit, and Alex fell to the ground. Miles knew what was going on because he told him to do that. When Blaze came for him, though, he pressed a button on a remote in his pocket. Out from under his cloak came a small claw on a metal arm, which grabbed the sword, stopping it and heating it up intensely, soon causing the sword to reach a melting point. Conduction was a handy thing. He took his own sword and swung the flat of the blade towards Blaze's neck. Meanwhile, Alex was concentrating, using future sight.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 pm

blaze saw the sword start melting, and quickly he dashed forward, and gripped the chain of the claw, pulling it and whipping it straight towards the other man. he then kicked his sword out of his hand and smashed the other guy in the face with his elbow. (fixed it. if you want to ask me something on cbox, don't chat and dash. actually talk with people -.-)

Last edited by Maxiorc on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:48 pm

(Sorry, it's just been, like, what? A week? You should have already been out of the lineup a few days ago. You should thank me. Just Edit your post so I can read it. Use the normal letters, not this picture speak thingy.)
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 am

(Tenshi is leaving this Rp, and Max has not posted. So unless you clamor me to revive this.... I declare this Rp thread down, dead, and closed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Region of Rehai   The Region of Rehai - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Region of Rehai
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3