Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Since I didn't have the game, I searched the Internets to find this: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18485943/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-explorers-of-sky-personality-quiz

When I took le test, I got Naive! I don't know what that means, actually! Is that another word for awesome? Since I was a female, I got a Skitty! :3

So what Pokémon would YOU be? Take le quiz to find out, bros!
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Alright, I got Hardy, and since I'm male that makes me a Torchic. Pretty neat quiz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm

I got chikorita/ calm male
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 am

Relaxed, no surprise there But the Pokemon is..... >.> Phanpy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:03 am

Apperantly I'm a turtwig though in the game I usually get a result of Vulpix or Eevee. Odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:39 pm

I got a Torchic. Even though the game always gives me Riolu, but whatevs. Torchic is nifty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz   Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Personality Quiz
Page 1 of 1