Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups   PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Far in the future of the Mystery Dungeon universe, pokemon have all changed to have human shaped bodies. Their world is much more modern than we're used to, mirroring our advancement in the real world. But why would you be interested?

In this future, ghost types are as believed as ghosts of our world. You and you five classmates think ghosts are a fun thing to talk about. One local place always comes up. Guildly Academy, a school abandoned after several gruesome incidents leading to its closing. Some say its now haunted. Of course, the six of you think it would be fun to spend the night there and see who chickens out first by leaving. You'll find more than you bargain for though and I'll be there ever step of the way. Will you survive?

The idea is simple. Six roleplayers will enter. Only the smart, resourceful, or lucky ones will survive. I shall play the academy itself with all its dangers and secrets. Death can happen and will eject you from the roleplay. I will post a bio template soon.

Spots: 0

Last edited by PS3rpchick on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups   PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Name: Kiki "K" Raine
Pokemon Species: #311 - Cheering Pokémon - Plusle
Grade: 9th
Personality:
Commonly known as a Social Butterfree, the phrase 'big things come in small packages' certainly goes for this Pokémon. Kiki grew up around a big family, so being around others was very easy for her. She is optimistic and absolutely loves to cheer others on, whether by moves and sparks or simply by her voice. K is more interested in Contests rather then Battles, which makes her a bit weak, but she isn't completely useless.

Because of her nature and behavior, she tends to be too trusting at times and is very easy to manipulate, if someone wanted to do such. She believes that everyone has good intentions, which makes her sort of vulnerable. Kiki also tends to jump into things without thinking, and seems to have a bit of trouble when it comes to admitting things, whether minor or major.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups   PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Nocive and Melody accepted. Roleplayers will post in the following order unless told otherwise for plot purposes.

Maxoric
Savato
Pikashock
TeamAshen
Nocive
Melody

I will post events and needed information, what is posted by me is dependant on your actions. For example, I won't tell about a crack in the floor unless you either see or touch it.

Link will be posted later today after I start the rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups   PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups   PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PMD Future: The Horror of Guildly Academy Sign ups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2