Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ultor Phonix Gigas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

2 days before Ultor Phonix Gigas

The mountain that used to be Luke's had frosted over after Zash and his group had slayed the foul beast he had been unable to maintain the place and it had become a winter wasteland. Crrrrrr tiny spiderweb cracks started to appear in the air just above the ground by Luke's body which had been eaten away to bones. Crrrrr-crack a tiny section of the air slipped and dropped like it was solid and shatter as it hit the ground before becoming air again and blowing away. Someone stepped out and onto the cool earth. Around him the snow seemed to instantly melt away and the grass that was below it look bright green like it had just been hit with wonderful sunshine. The brown leather cape he was wearing billowed in the late night breeze. His right hand was bandaged over with a leather strap wrapping threw his fingers and buttoning back up at the palm keeping the bandages in place. He tipped up his leather cap and the moon of this dimension shown on his face. His right eye was bandaged over the wrapping circling diagonally wrapping the entire right upper corner of his face. He had very loose and puffy brown leather pants and he wore a skin tight black under armor shirt.

He started to walk his steps giving his sun effect to the snow around him like he was a blazing sun in this cold barren dimension . His red aura burned around him and the soft scent of cherry blossoms left it's mark. His steps were heavy and with purpose he needed to be somewhere soon. with a swing of his cape the slip in dimension was closed the dimension sealed off he kept on wordlessly across the land Luke had made renewing it with only his steps as he did. His power was far different then three months ago thou it had been much longer for him an entire year in this dimension time units his aura was radiant like the sun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

"Why?" Wolf questioned almost shocked. June was pretty outgoing, so stagefright seemed alien."You could take anyone in this room." He enocouraged. And he believed it too. He had been through a lot of things with his little group and each of them showed great endurance, escpecially June.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 am

" I don't know about anyone." She said and her eyes rested on Jessi as she said anyone but he didn't seem to notice he was absorbed in the attention they were getting stretching like he was tired and flexing his arm as he did some lady magi started to chatter excitedly and Jessi gave a large grin. June exchanged a exsperated glance with Wolf at this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 am

"Just like his Dad." Wolf said aloud. He knew that it was in one ear out the other with Jessi right now. He onlooked as if it was a show and was timing in his head how long it would take for him to get their numbers.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 am

" Yeah, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She agreed with a good nature grin. " He doesn't have Zash's cheating way though." She added in Jessi's favor.
" Hey I'll be back in a second." He told Wolf and June he sauntered over to the girls and started to talk to them looking as smooth as his dad indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:26 am

"Well. I'm gonna go get registered." Wolf said seeing an opprotunity to leave. He figured he might as well instead of watching Jessi. Wolf himself was anxious. He wasnted to fight. He hadn't fought in months, he had trained... but never thought a real challenge in that time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:37 am

"Okay! I'm going to go and mess with Jessi." June decide and floated over throwing her arms around Jessi and making motherly remarks that often times lost boys their girlfriends.
As wolf made his way someone slipped in next to him someone tall and muscular the familiar scent of freshly baked bread followed him and he slipped a hand onto Wolf's shoulder. " good to see you here boy!" He commented with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

"Uh..." Wolf didn't really want to be rude, but... the Magi world consisted of A LOT of people. "Thanks..." He felt the power coming from this man, and immediatley new he had the right to be here. Wolf paused then looked him over, "You a God aren't you?" He assumed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am

A smile crossed his face. " You don know who I am!" He sounded slightly offended but then his golden aura shimmer like a heat mirage and his image shifted slightly to a more familiar look. One of the ancient egytpain god of the sun when he had first met Wolf and Zash in Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 am

"Oh. Yeah. Ra, the Sun God." He said remembering soon after. How could I forget that? "Sorry... Guess my little retreat lasted a bit longer than I thought. I went through some... strange phases." He decided to go with that. Phases.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:09 am

" Sounds interesting!" He bellowed in laughter. "Seems like our choice to invite you Wolf was in no way a wrong choice." He looked rather proud in Wolf somehow like a father proud in his son. Ra would never admit it but he had to fight to select Wolf as an invited member other commitee members had wanted other too have the invation but Ra had held firm.
"Next!" Came the sharp call of the desk lady waiting to for Wolf to step up to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 am

"Oh. There I am. I'll see you around here again Ra." Wolf adressed the God then stepped forward. This was his first time attending this so he wasn't sure what to say. "Uh... so do you need my name or...?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 am

She eyed him squinting over her glasses she wasn't a nice looking woman she was rather chubby and old, dark black hair that looked scraggly and scuzzy. " I don't suppose you were invited sweety then we'd do all the work for you but third rate magi have to fill it out themselves." She started to hand Wolf a stack of papers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:25 am

Wolf looked her over. Usually Wolf wouldn't mind this... he was used to it. But that... THAT was irritating. He had been formally invited and hey, if you aren't good with people don't take a job that involves people. Wolf looked down with a small grin at the papers, "Well. I think your mistaken." He wasn't totally volentarily doing it but his voice gained another lair. An acssent that was dark and heavy, and weighted the air around him. He gave her another stare and gently pushed the papers back a few inches. Wolf was about done taking that from people he could slaughter in a second. "I was invited."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:32 am

" Oh I'm so-" She hadn't noticed but Wolf's voice and feel had frightened her so much she had leaned back in her chair and now fell over backwards. " Oh no my paper!" She said and started to gather them up.
"OH your Wolf!"the lady at the next table cried she was younger then the other one and much much nicer. ' You can go right on ahead sir you should see the VIP area right to the right after you enter the dimensional rift." She told Wolf and ended with a practice but still nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:36 am

The veil of his voice immedietley lightened. "Thanks." And he brushe passed. As soon as he was out of there sight he stopped and crossed. What was that....? Wolf Had never broken out like that before. Even when his Dark side was on the loose. He took a deep breath as if to expel whatever that was. "Ok.... whatever." He said walking towards the dimensional rift. "Calm." He stopped in front of the enterence. "And Collected." He stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultor Phonix Gigas
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: