Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.   Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi.

My name is Radiohead97, but most people call me Radio. I'll be totally honest, I've never played any PMD games my whole life ^^;, so I'm a little nervous and unsure. But I am willing to learn more about it, because it really interests me, which is one of the reasons I came here.

In the real world, I'm a musician and a movie enthusiast. My favorite bands/artists consist of Radiohead (obviously), Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and pretty much anything else that came out of the 90's. My favorite directors are Stanley Kubrick, Steven Spielburg, Milos Forman, Paul Thomas Anderson, and the Coen Brothers.

I hope I get to meet new people who not only share my love of pokemon, but also my love of music and film.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.   Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello there! Welcome!

I dunno if I'm the right person to say this 'cause I have just arrived too. By the way, hope we have a nice time here. Maybe I don't love music and film as you do (I'm more kind of a writer) but let's go along.

See you around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.   Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 pm

That's alright. I hope to see you around as well ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.   Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Ayo bro! Visit the ChatBox, Head of Radio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.   Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Radio, and this is my introduction.
Page 1 of 1