Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Greetings Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm

To tell you the truth, I've been lurking around this website for a while and haven't been able to work up the courage to actually make an account and join in. But you guys all seem so friendly and interesting, so I thought I'd suck it up and say hello. When I first saw this forum, I was psyched! That psychiness went way when I actually read the rules and found out I couldn’t start off with my smart-mouthed and hat-wearing shiny Minun ,Joker. Relying a little too much on her Attract attack, Joker would pummel her opponents with her Thunder Punch although against ground types she was pretty useless. A few days passed and I decided I still wanted to do this thing; thus Allegro was born, a quick-witted Pachirisu who was good with his hands and loved to flirt(Although he's still being developed, any suggestions?). Now maybe, one day, I’ll have enough Poke to make my dream come true…now I sit and wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi there c:
Your OCs sound really great ! Joker sounds so adorable c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Thank you :D, although I won't be using Joker for awhile, but you can be sure that you're gonna see a lot from Allegro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:56 pm

I see c:
I look forward to seeing Allegro C: He sounds like he would make a great partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:02 pm

He probably would, if you can get over his consistent flirting and uncontrollable electricity that is XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Sounds like a pleasure to be around. c:
No sarcasm intended. cx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah, he's a sweet guy but a bit of a handful. A lovable little trickster, is what I envision him to be.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:34 am

Well glad to see ya. If you need anything, tell me what you need, and ill say how to live without. That or tell you what to do.(jokingly)
Welcome to forum. Feel free to ignore the arguments i like starting. Or join in, either one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Ayo bro! Be sure to visit the Chatbox, Joe Kur!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I can't wait to start roleplaying with you guys.I'll be heading over to the chat box in a little bit if anyone wants to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: