Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Well hello there.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well hello there.  Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there.    Well hello there.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:30 am

Hi everyone!!
My name is Onni, I'm a boy, I'm 14, and I'm new to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP, but I can't wait to get started.
I'm a digital artist, I've been drawing for about 3 years now. I'm okay at it I guess.
I listen to alot of music but I guess my favorite bands are Bloc Party, Porcupine Tree, Of Mice & Men, Deerhoof, Black Moth Super Rainbow, and Arsonists Get All The Girls.
My main goal on this site is to make friends and have fun. So feel free to add me on Skype.
And my all time favorite Pokemon is Cyndaquil c:
Back to top Go down

Well hello there.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.    Well hello there.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello there Onni.I'm riolu77(for now).Normally nocive is often seen welcoming people but yea I'll replace her nowXD...welcome.I'm sort of new here as well but let me tell you this...you'll have great fun around here.Everyone is friendly and cheerfull and we all here share in common our love for pokemon.Well...enjoy your time here and have fun!
p.s. my favourite is by far Roserade c: but cynda was my first starter when I played my second pokemon game, pokemon gold so we will have a good time^_^
Back to top Go down

Well hello there.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.    Well hello there.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Well that's a nice welcome. c:
I sure will try my best to have a fun time here.
Pokemon Gold was my first Pokemon game, I had so much fun playing that old thing! I still go back and play it now, it's just so much more fun now. c: Cyndaquil was my first starter, and I've just always had an affinity for it ever since.
Roserade is pretty awesome. c: I had one in my team in Pokemon Diamond, did awesome all throughout the game.
Back to top Go down

Well hello there.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.    Well hello there.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Ayo, Amp of Sands! Be sure to visit the ChatBox!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello there.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.    Well hello there.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Well hello there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: