Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Behind Those Eyes...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashe sighed, and kicked up a leaf, looking up at the forest, its pine canopy stretching out above him. Behind the Flames flickered, a reminder of how bad his skill with a clockwork plane was, luckily he bailed before the crash, but his main project was now lighting up the area in its orangish-yellow glare.
He winced as his head pounded, something had shot him down, he felt the tearing of the plates covering the bottom of the plane shear from something. He sighed again, and pulled out a facade cigarette (Think Dr.Stein from Soul Eaters Cigarette), he was trying to kick the habit anyway..... Might start by using up his supply.... The faint glow from the cigarette illuminated his eyes, blue, a contradiction to his messy flop of spiky red hair. "Alright.... Well, downed in this place.... Middle of nowhere, few supplies, ones that haven't burned at least.... A Clockwork Pistol, broken.... And a Tiga (Broad-Bladed Dagger)...... Lets..... Try not to die alright Ashe? We can do this..... Trained for it after-all...." Muttering he walked into the blackness of the forest before him, leaving behind the red glare of the flaming wreck.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:14 pm

With another chuckle the She-wolf sat down. "Please do not be alarmed. my kind has always had the ability to speak like your kind." she explained. Looking back at the moon she saw so much beauty just by gazing at it. "The moon sure is beautiful tonight." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 am

"Okay..... This honestly shouldn't surprise me as much as it is..... But, I..... Yeah, it is beautiful tonight."
He looks up at its fullness, and smiles at the Huge wolf. "I'm Ashe, or at least, I was covered in Ash....." He laughs at his small joke, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:35 am

Bowing her head the She-wolf introduced herself. "My name is Metalsound. Are there any other humans here? And what did you mean, you should not be surprised?" she asked. She never went near the humans, but this one felt different. Could she really trust Ashe?
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:39 am

"No, just me. I kinda..... Went on my own, and crashed, if there was anyone else here, they aren't with me.... But, I kinda figured that other creatures had to have the ability to talk, or have a higher intelligence..." He sighed, and continued to squat, he took a deep breath of his cigarette, and exhaled a small cloud of smoke. "What I can't figured out is why you haven't killed me yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 am

Metalsound watch as the human as he blew smoke from his mouth. She wrinkled her nose trying to keep the smell away. "That smoke stinks. Also you haven't given me a reason to kill you. We only attack in order to defend ourselves." she explained. Heading to the path she looked back at Ashe. "It's getting late. I can help you find shelter for the night. You should find your way out better if the sun was in the sky."
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:50 am

"The Smoke it does stink...... It helps me relax I guess...." He sighed, and took another breath, then threw it on the rock, and smudged it out, and picked up the ashes, and put it in a small pouch. "Shelter does sound good..... Maybe I'll get some sleep finally..." He yawned and stood up, dusting his pants off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind Those Eyes...   Behind Those Eyes... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind Those Eyes...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2