Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hi guys and, a little help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi guys and, a little help? Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 am

Hi there guys, Goombaguy777 here just introducing myself to the site and asking for some guidance on how to get started and what I should do now that I have my 7000 poke and can make a character. :oops:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 am

Hello, Goombaguy; it's really nice to meet you! My name's PandaWarrior101, and I sorta joined about... a month ago or so? Anyhoo~ I just wanted to say that if you ever want to ask for help or just chat or something, I'd be willing to. ^-^ Also, if you just got your 7000 poke, you should begin by making your character from this template, as long as it's not a Riolu, since they are not allowed: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t65-character-bio-template

As soon as it's approved by an Admin, then you can begin Roleplaying. If you want to roleplay a rescuer, then I'd suggest posting here requesting if anyone would like to be in a team with your characterm or replying to an already existing thread: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/f5-character-discussion

Then you can begin rping! Enjoy~! :D
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:37 am

Hi goomba! It is nice to see all these new faces(watch out antonm hates mario)
Panda is right and i look forward to rping with you!
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 am

Hi Goomba! Welcome to the forums! I'm Nocive, but you can call me Noci or Navi. Panda has pretty much covered everything. Also, don't mind Max. He tends to advertise and take too much pride in his stories and got into an argument with Ant. Try to stay outta their paths when they're together. Nonetheless, the community happily accepts you and hopes you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Good to meet you, Goomba. We all hope that you enjoy your stay here at our awesome-sauce forum, and that you will become a great part of our community. For now it's probably best if you follow Panda's instruction, and if you would like help with creating a character, then I'm sure you can look over some of the other, already completed character sheets found in the "Approved Characters" forum. May we meet again soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Thanks for all the responses and there is one question I have, I was wondering about being a Dunsparce...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:09 am

I haven't heard of any rules against Dunsparces, and so I believe that you could freely have a Dunsparce OC at your own will. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys and, a little help?   Hi guys and, a little help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys and, a little help?
Page 1 of 1