Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 am

Greetings! I would just like to take some of this extremely large amount of time that I have been given in order to introduce myself to all of my future friends and enemies and role playing peers in general. I may be called Estrios, Vinyl, Tweak, or Grom, and music is my only true passion. I hope to see all of you on the forums soon, and may we meet in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 am

Hi Vinyl! (Yes, I'mma call you that from now on because it is best nickname). Welcome to the forums! I'm Nocive, but you can call be Noci or Navi (HEY HEY LISTEN). Hope you have an awesome time here! Also, I do hope you'll share some of your music here some time. See you around! :3
Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 am

*reads introduction*

I like you.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Navi... Now I wonder where that came from... Well, first two posts I've witnessed and I already like this site. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Glad you do! One last message by the way: Check out the Chatbox some time. :P Shenanigans happen there.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Hiyah nice to meet you i am new too... If you like music look at my profile pic... Ill send you a copy if you want, me and my friend make art, also im on cbox almost all the time, read my literature tales of travelers, enjoy your time on the forums, and (gasp) look forward to talking to you.(passes out from lack of oxygen due to constant talk)
Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

I will be sure to check the chatbox, because on Forumotion, ALL chatboxes contain shenanigans. And nice to meet you Maxiorc, I can't wait to read your literature tales of travelers, and to talk to you soon. And great job on the art, I must say you are quite skill in the artistic skillset. I've never been any good at it myself...
Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 am

You're mine.
Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:22 am

There you are, my esteemed nemesis. >:) (And may the board smilies kill themselves...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: