Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Starr needs a partner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starr needs a partner! Empty
PostSubject: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi! My character, Starr the Shinx needs a partner to go exploring with, and I need someone to rp with. Here is her bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1053-starr-the-shinx
Almost anyone who is interested can join the partnership... However, I will probably not accept ground or ghost types. Those types are great, but at the moment, Starr is afraid of them and not yet ready to let go of her fears. Also no electric types, as I want a little variety. Sorry for that!
I will prefer a partnership, but I guess a team will also be fine as well. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

More racists.

Also your character is eerily similar to https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t996-laura-the-shinx

>.>

Your negative poké is also an issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 am

I'm sorry if I offended you. it just works with the character, sorry.
Also, I never saw that character before. There are some major differences in the cahracter, at leat.
I just noticed my poke... I have no idea how that happened. I commented on the starter poke thing, and i remember having 7000... I only got one character, and I didn't do anything else. I should only have zero. I am going to contact someone about that, thank you for informing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am

I'm not offended, lol, it's a joke.

Yeah, you need that sorted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 am

haha sorry then.

And yeah, I am.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 am

I'd be happy to be your partner, soon as I get my Character set up though, I just joined ye' see...... But I hope to be a Ralts named Dusk (Or something to that effect). If that works for ye'. Although, would Starr have a problem with a Ghost type move? (Since Dusk will have Shadow Sneak, due to it being a egg move and background info.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks! Of course you can, Starr won't mind, she just is afraid of the actual pokemon.
I hope you don't mind, but after thinking I decided I will prefer a team, not just a partnership. Is that okay? i haven't got a third partner yet.
Oh, and welcome to the foruM!
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 am

A Team is fine by me. And Thanks for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am

Your welcome! (And sorry for not responding for so long... still want the team/partnership?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

Okay, you want to still be partners/team members, so great! So, um, what now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starr needs a partner!   Starr needs a partner! Empty

Back to top Go down

Starr needs a partner!
Page 1 of 1