Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oh Hi Everypony!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Well...Hi guys! I'm Pinkamena! Um...I really don't know what to say here...I'm new? That's about all I can think of, well, I guess...besides the fact that I'm a writer. *insert giggle here* I dunno what else to say, really...um...thanks for having me here? :3
Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi Pink! Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too. You sound like a really happy person! We're happy to have you here! :D
Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Sup bro!

I'm awesome and am on the ChatBox a lot!
And... um... don't get negative Poké like Star above me cuz dat's no good.

Meep.
Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks you guys! I'll try my best not to be in the negatives. ;)
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 am

Hi Pinkie! Welcome to the forums! I'm Nocive. But you can call my Noci or Navi! Hope you have an awesome time! (Pinkie Pie is one of my fav ponies by the way ^^)
Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 am

Hiya Noci! I already am having a great time! Honestly, my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, but I love Pinkie too, of course! :3
Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Hello, Pinkamena. Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you seem to be enjoying yourself, and I look forward to rping with you-- you seem like a really cool person! My personal favorite ponies are Fluttershy and Pinkiepie. :D
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Heya Pinkie! Hope you`re having fun as much as possible! Now it's our turn to make you smile, smile, smile! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:41 am

Hi pinkie. Nice to know there are other writers on this forum too. Makes me know i dont waste my time:)
Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi Pinky, I'm new too.

I say we celebrate this with a party!!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:14 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hi Everypony!    Oh Hi Everypony!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Hi Everypony!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: