Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Reflection   Reflection EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 pm

A sharp clunk rung through the air as a sharp tusk connected with a metallic arm. The girl known as Brynja and her loyal Axew, Franziska were smack in the middle of one of their training sessions, and both were starting to show just the tiniest hint of exhaustion. Still, none of them wanted to stop just yet, and as Franziska jumped back, she kicked a footful of pebbles towards her master. Caught slightly off-guard, Brynja raised her transformed arm to block the small projectiles, hardening her cheek to block the rest at the last second. However, she was just short of fast enough, and two of the rocks went through, pelting her in the jaw. "Ow!" the girl exclaimed, rubbing the bruised area with her now-flesh arm. "Ugh, guess that's a win for you, Fran." she muttered, picking up her tiny dragon, who growled cheerfully at her victory and proceeding to sit down by the waterfront. "Consider the tie broken...for now."

((Oops, accidentally posted this in the wrong place.))
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Gill stood patiently, waiting in front of a rather old house. He perked up at the sound of footsteps from behind the wooden door, unmoving as it opened. The Bagon grinned, being greeted by a familiar pair of grey eyes.

"Well, aren't you early today." The grey-eyed boy chuckled, petting the Bagon's tough head. The Bagon cheered, excitedly bouncing about, circling his trainer. The boy watched as the Bagon continued to circle him, an amused look on his face.

"TOBY."

The boy flinched at the loud voice, letting out an annoyed sigh. The Bagon didn't seem fazed, continuing his happy antics. A man of around his 40s walked out the door, a large yellow-toothed grin on his face. He looked like quite the intimidating giant if it weren't for his silly facial expressions.

"ALRIGHT BOY, I'M GOING TO WORK. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO?" The man boomed.

Toby muttered something incomprehensible before turning to the older man. "Yes, I know, Uncle Akio. Go out, talk to some villagers, get used to the village blah blah blah..." He said in a mocking tone.

"YEP. AND YOU BETTER NOT BLOW IT OFF THIS TIME, GOT IT? I DON'T WANT ANOTHER ANGRY ELDER COMING ALONG COMPLAINING HOW 'RUDE' YOU WERE ACTING." The man said, crossing his arms.

"Riiight..." The boy replied. "I wasn't ACTUALLY rude, really. I prefer the term 'Hone-"

"NO EXCUSES."

Toby rolled his eyes. This man could've been great at disciplining if it weren't for his oblivious and over jolly attitude. That, and he was terribly cliche with his comebacks. "Fine."

Uncle Akio grinned, nodding his head in approval. The large man gave Toby a short noogie before walking away, leaving the grey-eyed boy with bird's nest head and the Bagon laughing its gut out.

Toby frowned, fixing his hair back down before glaring at the little Bagon. "Oh, haha. Remind me not to let you go swimming later." He said, making the Bagon immediately stop laughing and begin bawling. The boy sighed, giving the Bagon a little pat on the head, reassuring the pokemon that he was only joking. The two walked off.

They continued to wander until they spotted two strangers, another human and another pokemon, just nearby their favorite lake. Toby didn't seem too pleased by this. "Well, look here Gill. A few more unwanted 'visitors'. And right when we were about to swim as well. No problem though, I'll just drive 'em out like I usually do." He muttered, crouching behind a few bushes with his Bagon. The two snuck around until they were in range.

Toby made a quick sweep motion with his hand, causing the water of the lake to form a moderately powerful wave, splashing the two strangers. The Bagon beside him would have let out a loud laugh if it weren't for Toby covering its mouth.

[Sorry for any errors, posting this before bed.]
Back to top Go down

Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 pm

((Mistakes? Are you kidding me? Your post was huge and amazing! Way to give me performance anxiety XD))

A face full of water was always refreshing after a good spar, which was why Brynja preferred to train at the lakefront training area, despite it being old and overgrown. Of course, the other reason she preferred it was the fact that she, out of all kids, got chosen by a Guardian at that very place. However, she had not predicted that the water would do the job for her this time.

"Easy, Fran." the newly soaked Brynja sighed as she held the now furious Franziska in a literal iron grip. "It wasn't that bad, was it? In fact," a humored smirk spread across her face. That wave wasn't natural, and if it was what she thought it was then... "I'd say it was rather nice of the LAKE to cool us down after a good workout like that," she commented, putting extra emphasis on the word "lake". "even if it could have used a better method. Thank you, LAKE."

((Ugh, why can't I write big, beautiful posts like yours?))
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm

[Into posts are lucky posts for me. Just you wait, soon my posts will thin out so much dude. So much. You're not the only one with performance anxiety. xD]

Toby snickered as the wave pelted them, watching as the Axew grew enraged. Its trainer was able to hold it back before it did anything rash. The trainer seemed to utter some odd words, as if the Lake were alive or something. Toby raised a brow at this. Did Palkia decide to reside in this lake this early? He didn't know it communicated with anyone else.

"Probably just a lunatic..." The grey-eyed boy muttered. "A simple wave won't seem to do the trick. I haven't gotten to master it yet, but maybe I can make something a bit more terrifying..." He took a deep breath, focusing.

The water began to move again, slowly creeping towards the two strangers. Its waves were a bit smaller than the previous, but was gradually growing in size. Toby pulled his arms back, before making a swift motion with both his arms.

The water suddenly stopped. The brown-haired boy frowned at the lack of movement. "Hm. Guess it fai-" And, as if on cue, a large wave appeared at the opposite side of the lake, heading towards the lakefront. It was considerably big, probably just enough to be a small tsunami wave.

Toby watched, mouth slightly agape in awe and surprise. He didn't expect it to actually work. "A bit smaller than what I hoped for but... better than nothing." He grinned. Gill stood in awe as well, looking like his sole wish was to swim in such an impressive wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflection
Page 1 of 1