Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Thoughtful Thinks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 am

Radon mumbled to himself as he strode through town, scratching his chin as he pondered recent events.
He stopped in front of the Feather Cafe. It's always been his favorite spot to visit.
Despite the crowds that usually gathered inside, he was usually able to get a corner table.
The service wasn't half bad either.
And for those few minutes at the table, he could just relax, and be in his own little world.
Today he paused, looking at the entrance of the building and frowned.
Closed.
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:34 pm

A shy looking ralts entered through Grassveil's gates, she looked around wondering where to go. The first place that caught her attention was a place called Feather Cafe.
She walked up to it intently before noticing the sign "Oh.." She sighed under her breath, she turned her head to see a equally dissapointed Riolu.

She looked for a couple of seconds before gathering the courage to say something "Were... you planning to go in here?" The ralts asked the riolu
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

"Hmm?". Radon broke from his thoughts to find a ralts next to him.
"Oh, err. Yes." he rubbed the back of his neck while he searched for words to say. "I was, but... Seeing as its closed now...". The riolu pointed at the closed sign and shrugged.
He looked back at the other Pokemon, registering for the first time that he'd never seen her around here before. The thought of conversation with others was usually frowned upon in his opinion but today he found himself asking.
"Did you just come into town recently? I don't think I've seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

"Y-Yes... I have just arrived... my siblings thought it would be best if I went on my own journey, so I headed to the nearest town although... Im at a loss for what to do" She put her arms in front of her, but making sure they weren't outstretched "So... do you come here often?" The ralts finally said after a short pause
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:12 am

Radon nodded.
"Sometimes. I like to go here when I need to relax and take a break from...". He paused to think of what he was taking a break from.
"Everything... I guess.". The riolu shrugged.
"The food and drinks are pretty good too."
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:38 pm

"Hmm... I might go there when it opens... for the meanwhile.. I'm not sure where I should go now though,," She muttered quietly "I'm kelsey" Kelsey smiled at Radon
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 am

"Radon.". The riolu replied back. He shifted his weight from one foot to the next. This, he realized, was one of the only real conversations he's had in a long time. Maybe joining the guild did help in a small way.
"There's a few shops around town. There's this one that sells a lot of cool stuff, I used to go there a lot with my-".
Radon stopped himself, feeling a metaphorical dark cloud began to form over his head. Dang, so close.
And after an awkward pause.
"T-there's the guild too. If you looking to join an exploration team."
OoC: (Sorry for the sudden dose of negativity. Felt like I was straying from his personality >_<)
Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Radon glanced around the area as there was a pause in the conversation.
"Look, err. I've gotta get back to the guild. Told some pokemon I wasn't gonna be out here long. Hope you figure out what you plan to do today."
He nodded and started to walk away.
"See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughtful Thinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughtful Thinks   Thoughtful Thinks Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughtful Thinks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: