Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Coronation of a New Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Coronation of a New Team Empty
PostSubject: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

This was it, she was here. Grassveil guild, the place she had tried to find so many times, only to get stopped by her sense of directions, was now standing tall in front of her. Having gotten her footprints checked and cleared, Legretta sucked in a large breath as she entered. She had managed to lose sight of Jeff in Grassveil Town, but there was no doubt he'd make it in time. After all, his sense of directions seemed to serve as a nice foil to her own! Her eyes widened in excitement as she approached the door to the Guildmaster's office. She was this close, now all she had to do was wait for her partner...
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 am

Jeff was already across from Legretta. "Think I was lost, did ya?" He smiled, his flame being extra careful not to burn her. After all, he was a fire and she a grass, the type advantage would go to the fire-type in this situation. "I think we'll make a great team." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 am

"Eep!" Legretta jumped at the sudden appearance of her soon-to-be teammate. She had been too focused on the door to even notice the vivid flickering of his tail flame! "Oh no, I was certain you would manage to find your way." she replied with a chuckle. "I, however, would probably still have been going in circles around the town if it was not for some kind locals. That being said," she beamed at the Charmander before turning towards the door, ready to knock it. "I too think our team will shine. I am ready when you are, partner!"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm

"Same here." He smiled. He too was excited about meeting Legretta and helping her. For as long as he could remember, he'd been helping others any way he could. This is the exact reason why he wanted to join the guild. "After you, my friend." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 am

"Alright, then." Legretta replied with a determined nod. She had no idea what the guildmaster would be like, or eve what kind of training they would go through. But with a teammate like Jeff to have her back, and her to have his, she was certain that they could take anything the guild threw at them. "To Team Corona!" she added as her fist hit the door, producing a gentle knocking sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 pm

((Is it okay if I bump this? I don't want it to die, so...))
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:30 pm

While Faye was once again caring for her plants, the sound of a knock echoed through her quarters.
As she opened the door, she smiled, seeing a Snivy and a Charmander standing on the other side.
"Hello, my dearies.", she adressed the two.
"Please come in. My name is Faye. Can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation of a New Team   The Coronation of a New Team Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coronation of a New Team
Page 1 of 1