Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Homestuck RP: Trolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Homestuck RP: Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Use this.

Name:

Trollian Handle:

Appearance:

Personality:

Pattern of Speech:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Example:

Name: Mozzud Flakus

Trollian Handle: ragingSigma

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hes got quite the smug attitude. Hes got an enormous ego.

Pattern of Speech: "Whattttttt theeeee helllllllllll. Thissss isss soooo stupiddddddddd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Name: Vellia Rohiit

Trollian Handle: painedPadlock
Appearance: Homestuck RP: Trolls Vellia11

Personality: Being a rather timid, pacifistic and not to mention hemophobic troll, Vellia wished she had been born somewhere lower on the hemospectrum. Her status overwhelms her, and she tries to rebel from it by wearing a red shirt, and by cutting ties with other seadwellers. It's a risky lifestyle that has caused her to become slightly paranoid. She's quite fond of humans, even when trying to troll them, as they don't have anything like the bothersome hemospectrum.

Pattern of Speech: I Just dont get it.. WHat are we accomplicing by trolling these "humans"?. CAnt we all just try to......cooperate,, instead?. O-OH, im sorry,. i dunno where that even came from.. PLease,. carry on..

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated the image and quirk. Also, looks like I forgot to mention her hemophobia. Whoops.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Approved, but add another "o" to her last name?

Last edited by pokepal66 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm

(Sense Me, Leaf, and Acti are making trolls, I thought the people in the rp can make them. There are 12 trolls in total, so each person makes 3 trolls. The girls make two girls and one boy and the boys make two boys and one girl. I have finished my other two, so here they are.)

Name: Taigez Mollux

Trollian Handle: butterflyBaker

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Shes a very diverse troll who isn't much for trolling. She is bipolar, however, and this causes her to change during any conversation. One second shes nice, the next shes screaming at the top of her lungs.

Pattern of Speech: "hellO therE everyonE. I waS wonderinG iF yoU coulD GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU CRAZY MOTHER- erM... excusE mE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Randox Wiplex

Trollian Handle: perilousPirate

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: He doesent speak much to the other trolls, he just remains quiet from time to time. He has a gruff guy attitude, which makes him seem alot more mature. He's blind in one eye.

Pattern of Speech: "You really dont understand do you???????? You're gonna die if you dont get out of there............. Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: Gellos Ponivi

Trollian Handle: guffawTornado

Appearance: Homestuck RP: Trolls Gelos_10

Personality: Gelos is never seen with a straight face. EVER. He will laugh his nook off at any joke you throw at him, no matter how bad. As a yellowblood, he has some psychic powers, although they're pretty weak and he prefer to only use them to levitate small stuff around for his amusement.

Pattern of Speech: dewd check these hewmans out!1! no friggin horns or anythin!1! and pink?!+1?! A4A4A4A, seriously i cant even-just how HIGH do you have to BE to HAVE skin like that?+? (also, whenever he says something like "grew" he says it like "gruu", reversing his. only replaces h with 4 when he laughs)

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:39 pm

If you look on the wiki, it states all trolls have a first and last name of six letters. Please try and fix this. You could maybe add an l to his first name and take out one from his last?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 am

Name: Enoran Wright

Speech pattern: Normal, but on rare occasions, a word of phrase comes out in latin: Hey frater, how are you? (Hey comrade, how are you?)

Attitude: Calm, semi-rare rage outbursts.

Trolltag: gunnarWarrior

Strife Weapon: 2xPistolkind- 2 .38 caliber revolvers, one hidden on a hip holster, the other in my right pocket.
2nd Strife Weapon: Bladekind- A cutlass with a bloodstained blade and a slight red color to the hilt, on my back.

Why do you want to be in this RP?: I read homestuck and have recently found this. I want to try this out. Y'know, just to see what, well, it's like.

Is your character an O.C.? Original? Yes.

Symbol: Crossed Guitar/sword

I am (in the god tier) The Count of Truth, and my land is The Land of Gold and Frost

NOTE: Modus: A dark-blue wallet. Contains my accoustic guitar, and a PDA

I am an outcast troll, hatched with jet black blood. This was due to a genetic defect in my parents (whoever they are). Their blood colors were dominant traits of both of theirs, so my blood is black as night. On my wriggling day, I was not built a hive. Instead, I lived with my lusus wherever he could find a home. When I was old enough, about 6.5 solar sweeps (about 14 Earth years), I left my Lusus and disabled him. At least I tried to. I opened fire upon him with my thirty-eights until he had been disabled to the point where he couldn't track me. I then proceeded to flee, taking only my firearms, my sword, my guitar, my PDA, and some clothes. To everyone, I disappeared. I was eventually to get an exile to appearify me onto the same planet as Caliborn/Calliope. For years I didn't know, but I eventually found him -them- and greeted myself. I found somewhat of a building that would serve as my home to this day.

Appearance: Homestuck RP: Trolls Captur12
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Do I have to make a sprite to sign up? Or can I use other drawings of mine?

Well anyhow;
http://titanpad.com/y4URNq2DOp

^Tis a link for an OC I've been developing independently from this RP using various quizzes and shizz. If I need to change anything to get her to fit in just tell me.
If everything's fine, then I'll edit what you need into the bio template afterward ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP: Trolls   Homestuck RP: Trolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck RP: Trolls
Page 1 of 1