Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

Poké : 220

It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:45 pm

(This is my very very very first rp post on here so lets hope it goes smoothly)

Ah yes, Grassveil. Surrounded by a forest the town is a hot spot for pokemon from all over, with among its many charms being its shops, the cafe, and of course, its guild. It was and especially sunny day here, so bright that you might as well think Groundon was in a good mood and showered the land in sunlight, pokemon could be seen in the roads bustling back and forth in the busy streets, while young pokemon flew their kites from their front yards.

And then there was Orcrist, a Honedge. He had been wandering for quite some time now and the sight of a town brought great joy to him, as nice as the forest is, being chased by the occasional swarm of angry Beedrill or waking up with Spinarak webs on him was not exactly pleasant, and he'd be glad to have a roof over his head for a few days if he could manage to find such a thing, but he was really here for work-anything to earn himself even the smallest amount of poke. He swept past the trees and into the town, down the busy street, and straight into the small city's heart. His eye gazed through the various shop windows and at the stands full of all kinds of food that laid along the sides of alleyways. He reached back into his small satchel for money but was met with only lint and bird feathers-well, that's ok! He can just window shop, a man can dream can't he? As he continued through he sailed past the guildhouse, he had no quarrel with joining one at the moment, while it could put some coin in his pockets he didn't exactly like the idea of his name going public; so instead, he got to work searching, looking in windows for "help wanted" posters, or even the lamp post with the occasional reward sign stamped to it. "There's gotta be something here, this place can't be all happy-happy-happy..." His voice drowned out by the crowd of street-goers.

Last edited by FabopFrankie on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:46 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed word color.)
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 pm

(Don't worry you are not the only newcomer 'w' )

Grassveil Town seemed like a great little hangout for a lot of people on that day, Pokemon coming and going into the city, there were all sorts of them, from the smallest and most harmless, to the largest and most majestic, and among them there was Duro, an Aron, after traveling far and wide around the world, he finally managed to reach Grassveil Town, with only one goal in mind, to join the local Guild.

Therefore, failing to refrain from wanting to start a new life, he made his way through the crowd, but because of it, he lost himself in the city, after a bit of wandering, Duro thought he had to ask some passers-by for the correct direction, and the first Pokemon who saw was a Honedge, he seemed to be looking for something, maybe a lost object? A friend lost sight of? The fact is that Duro approached him, exclaiming: ''E-Excuse me? C-Could you tell me where the guild of this city is located? You know.. I'm new around here and I got lost...''
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 5:24 am

Orcrist heard a voice behind him and turned around, a small Aron was on the ground asking for directions to the guild? The building was pretty tall and he could see it just over the hill-but with all the large pokemon in the area and the twisting turning roads he could understand why he might've gotten himself lost. Orcrist thought to himself for a moment, and came to the conclusion he had nothing better to do and waved his cloth-hand in the air, beckoning for the pokemon to follow him saying "come on, i'll take you there, i'm new here myself," Orcrist himself didn't have anything to do with the guildhall at the moment, but if this Aron was going there to possibly join-maybe he was a bit of a wanderer like himself? He considered asking if maybe he knew places or people willing to hire so he could make some poke, but then jumped to the conclusion that if he was indeed joining a guild he was probably looking for ways to earn poke as well, and he decided against it, as he waited patiently for the Aron to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:58 pm

After hearing the response of the sword-shaped Pokémon, Duro felt relieved. ''Really? Thank you so much!'' the little Aron in that moment was in a sort of roller coaster of emotions, he knew that shortly thereafter he would start living under the roof of the guild, where he would learn how to become a great rescuer, but at the same time time was anxious, in fact he knew that, to form an exploration team, a minimum of two members were needed, and unfortunately he left his home alone.

However this did not stop him, even if he will not be able to immediately join the guild ... he is determined to find the ideal companion to create a rescue team, after mulling all these thoughts in his head, he returned to the real world, where he had the Honedge in front of him, he immediately remembered that he hadn't even asked for his name. ''Oh! I even forgot to ask for your name! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Duro'' Normally Duro is not so sociable with strangers, but Honedge gave him a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 5:15 pm

His name? This Aron, Duro, as it was, was asking for his name? He wasn't used to giving it away so freely, he usually never even talked to someone unless it was with a purpose, which he guessed was now considering that the purpose is guiding him to the guild...but he was going to leave immediately after was he not? He saw no real harm in it he guessed, in fact, it suddenly dawned on him that if he had an acquaintance that was in a guild he'd have people in high places, if this Aron ever got to such a position. He picked at his handle thoughtfully as he glided up the road towards the guildhall and his mind said to himself "well, he is being nice to me...which is more than I can say for some folk iv'e met..." and reached out his hand for a shake-instantly realized that was a horrible idea and recoiled it-and instead chuckled nervously "uh, yeah uh, i'm Orcrist-don't bother askin' for a last name there aint' none," understanding that sounded a bit aggressive he added "Duro, that's a nice name" as the guild dawned on the hill above.
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:26 pm

''No worries, i don't have one too,'' Duro was slightly struck by Orcrist's refusal of the handshake that he himself proposed, but then, after the latter's compliment, Duro understood that Orcrist was a bit like him, maybe he is unable to communicate effectively with strangers, or hates handshakes, who knows? ''Thanks! Your name is too!'' Having said that, Duro's attention shifted entirely to the Guild, it was wonderful ... at that moment, Duro's eyes began to shine like the brightest of minerals in front of that sight, a reasonable reaction, given that the journey he had to take to get there was long and excruciating.

As they walk, a big smile appears on Duro's face, because of the incredible panorama in front of him ''Wow....so that's the notorious Grassveil Guild...''
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:15 am

"Well, I guess ill get going now," Orcrist said turning away from Duro to head back down the road-before he froze in place. Moving through the crowd and out of an alley he spotted two pale yellow curled tails above the crowd, and as the tails moved past a Oshawott and a Piloswine having a conversation they were revealed to be two Persians, Orcrist knew what they were here for, but he didn't understand how they had got here so fast as he had only just arrived. Admittingly he had been slightly careless the past few days and slowed on his trail, maybe they had caught up to him? The Persians didn't look as if they've seen him yet, as their bejewled heads swungs around the streets with their serious expressions-he had to get out of there, and he knew how. The Persians didn't exactly rub the authorities the right way, so surely they wouldn't go waltzing into the guildhall, Orcrist turned back to Duro and let out a rather exhasperated sigh, "you know, on second thought I wouldnt mind having a look at the inside...and rather quickly..!"
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:59 pm

(Music Ambience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9uZuuZxdL0&t=4s)

Suddenly Duro returns to reality, where at that moment his guide was "abandoning" him to his destiny.
''Oh...alright...thanks for the help traveler!'' moving the little paw left and right to greet him, but Orcrist did not do the same, in fact, he, now turned to the other side ready to leave, remained motionless for a couple of seconds, then, he istantly returned to the little Aron with a rather worried and hasty manner ''What have you--'' the little Pokemon sighs ''Well, we'll talk about it later, let's move on to the guild''.
Now, Duro and Orcrist are proceeding towards the building, And a few thoughts begin to return to the mind of the aron, while walking at a moderate speed with the sword-shaped Pokemon, Is this pokemon really hiding something? maybe he's just undecided whether to join the guild or not, even if he didn't seem so interested in joining it a few minutes ago...

Duro really has too many questions to ask the Pokemon, but he didn't want to sound like a nosey little brat, so he tells him: ''You seemed...very worried....did something happen?''

Last edited by Kimera24 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Grammar errors)
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:39 am

"Huh?" Orcrist asked confusedly before understanding "Oh uh, no-it's fine" but of course that was a lie, he was worried, if he could physically sweat he would be but as they slipped into the shade of the guildhall and out of sight of the Persians who were now going in the opposite direction he relaxed a little. He suddenly realized he was trapped there, if he tried to leave he would most likely be found, he knew those Persians well and if he was right they'd be crawling all over the city by now in pairs-with him amoungst them...that Liepard...he didn't know what to do...

The sight of the inside of the building stretched infront of them, small stumps resemabling chairs scatterd the open room, with portraits of past guildmasters hanging on the walls. To the right there was the bulletin board with jobs for the guild members and past that a large wood door, straight across form the board was the mess halls. Orcrist's eye scanned the room, it seemed quite empty save for the three or four pokemon helping themselves to snacks at one of the small stump chair circles who seemed oblivious or did not care for the vistors. The lighting in there was quite warm with light from the now setting sun on the horizen streaming in through the windows, Orcrist calmed down a bit more at the sight as he has always been a fan of the sun and its life giving rays that shone calmly down on the earth at the moment. But now he was stuck-he didn't exactly know what to do as he'd never set metaphorical foot in a guild before, so instead he turned to the pokemon he walked in with-Duro. "You, er, seem to know what you're doing more than I do..." He said picking at his hilt "so...lead the way like a Litwick I guess? (why did I say that?)".
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 2:05 pm

At Orcrist's words, the Aron calmed himself down, seeing no negative emotional signs from the Honedge.

And then...they enter in the guildhall...
In that moment... Duro was trying to refrain from crying, he literally had in front of him real members of the guild talking to each other, it may seem stupid and meaningless but ... for Aron they were not, in fact in front of him he had legends, Pokemon that help others and that go in search of unexplored adventures and territories.
The guildhall strangely gave him memories of his home, the light of the sun that entered inside, which illuminated the room slightly but effectively, reminded him a lot of the family dinners together with his parents and his brother...

The Honedge, however, as usual, brings him back to the real world, pushing him away from his daydream

At the Pokemon's request, Duro could not help but be a little shaken, in fact ... it was the exact opposite of what the sword-shaped Pokemon thought of him, the little Pokemon was there for the first time in his whole life ''L-Lead the way? Actually...i'm here for the first time...and...it's so exciting...''
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:58 pm

More ambience lets gooo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riVC_4IQvQ4

"Oh, well, i'm just gonna..." he didn't exactly know how to respond as he didn't initially intend on going here in the first place, so instead he turned his attention to the pictures on the walls examining them as if they were interesting just to avoid the akward conversation. He looked through a window next to one of the pictures and saw the Persians talking to a Breloom that was shaking its head, at which the Persians mouths moved incoherently as they turned and walked away. Orcrist turned back around to face the room, and rememberd the Aron he had entered with had a strange look upon his face when first setting sights in here-what was it? Sadness? Or tears of joy? He guessed the second one after hearing "it's so exciting". Orcrist had the sudden realization that maybe Duro had been traveling like him, with a bit more of a reason other than he had to like himself does, Orcrist knew that pokemon came from far and wide to join guilds and maybe this Aron was here to do just that and had finally arrived at his destination. He himself never knew the feeling of being happy to be somewhere, he was either there because he had to be or that was just where he ended up.

He decided to stay quiet and to watch from afar to let the pokemon take in this new place that he seemed so breathtaken to be at.
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:33 am

The little Pokemon starts observing the area around him, turning back and forth, to notice all the details of the place, and, after some seconds, he turns to the Honedge who is observing him with a patient and polite air, understanding that, as usual, he's getting carried away with this whole story of the guild, he can't even communicate with his newly met guide, but that place for him was like a source of water in a desert, he was finally arrived to his destination, therefore he understands that he certainly hasn't thanked the sword-shaped pokemon enough, in fact, that gentleman literally took him to that beautiful place that is the guild.

So he approaches him with a happy look, saying: ''Thank you so much for bringing me here, I owe you a favor!'' While he says it, however, a brilliant idea comes to his mind.....

(And if this Pokemon had come to join an exploration team? looks like a lone Pokemon, maybe he's in my same situation too...)

Last edited by Kimera24 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 5:25 am

As Duro walked up to him and said those words with a smile on his face, Orcrist looked a bit thrown off, "a favor? No you don't owe me anything it's quite alright really," but during his sentence a look of dawning had come over the Aron infront of him, what was he thinking? He wasn't sure but yet again he went back to his thoughtful hilt-picking, based off the Arons reaction to the room they were in and his sudden face of ureka perhaps he had something to tell him. Orcrist looked down at the Aron and calmly asked "what?"
Back to top Go down
Kimera24

Kimera24

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 2:13 pm

Just as Orcrist exclaimed ''what?'' A sort of reluctance assailed Duro (Am i not exaggerating? Maybe he's not interested in joining at all ... well, it's worth trying i guess...) so, managing to defeat the wall of doubt , he said: ''You know... as you probably guessed I am not a member of this guild, but my dream is to join it, but, as you probably know, however, it is not possible to form an exploration team with a single member... so...here...'' That sense of reluctance returns precisely during the final words ''W-Would you like to form a team?'' but is able to get past that doubt a second time.
Back to top Go down
FabopFrankie

FabopFrankie

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Orcrist tried to speak but the words did not come out, this pokemon he just met asked to him to join a guild with him! Albeit they asked their question rather somberly but the fact still stood that it had happend. Orcrist did not want to join a guild in any way shape or form in fear of his location somehow getting leaked...but now that he was presented with the option he found himself stuck and could not decide...he desprately wanted to say something, maybe, no, or yes but the words wouldn't accumulate. He mulled over the idea for a moment, three eyes were better than his one, and he'd no longer have to risk sleeping in dungeons without backup anymore...he felt his fear fading away at the idea that he'd never really be alone wherever he went, and when the time finally came to face his pursuers he'd be ready.

His eye traveled down to meet Duros and before he could think he found himself saying, "yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)   It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's always sunny in Grassveil! (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next