Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Cimche the Spinda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Adopting Cimche the Spinda Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Cimche the Spinda   Adopting Cimche the Spinda EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 4:28 pm

» Name: Cimche
» Gender: Male
» Species: Spinda
» Affiliation/Rank: Guild Member

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I've roleplayed with Cimche before, and our characters are teammates in the Grassveil Guild. It'd be nice to be able to keep that going.

Cimche also has a lot of potential in his own right, and I feel that I understand him well enough to take on the role of developing him.

Basically, I've had run roleplaying with Cimche, would have fun roleplaying as Cimche, and I'd love to keep the fun of Cimche alive.

» Sample of roleplay:

It was another day and another mission for Cimche and his exploration partner, Opal. They didn’t mind constantly heading out on missions. Both of them loved it, in fact, which is why they had joined the Grassveil Guild as the up-and-coming Team Spinel. Their team name was chosen for the colour of Cimche’s spots and the nature of Opal’s name. Joining the Guild had enabled them greater ability to help pokemon in need, something both of them aspired to do to as well as they possibly could. Every day, they worked to make lives better and get their names out to the world as renowned explorers.

Cimche was, as usual, charging ahead, eager to get to Pecha Forest to carry out the task with which they had been assigned. The panda pokemon had been there before, after all. He and Opal had come to know the area rather well, so how could they possibly mess this up? His growlithe companion trotted behind, just as eager to get to the job at hand, but more aware of things that could go wrong, especially given what they had been asked to do. The fiery canine sighed, hoping her partner wouldn’t trip in his enthusiasm, though he never seemed to. It was really quite extraordinary.

“Hey, Cimche, wait up!” Opal called out. The spinda stopped and turned around to face the growlithe. “What’s up, Opal?” he asked as the pup also came to a halt. “We need to discuss the mission, you know?” They both knew what needed to be done, but it always paid to have a plan. Things had gone a little haywire on their last visit to these woods. “We can do that when we get there. It’s important that this delivery isn’t late!” with those words, Cimche was off on the road again. This was just like the days of his childhood, he thought to himself. More important, sure, but the principal was there. He wasn’t late then, and he wouldn’t be late now. “But we don’t really have a time… aaaand gone.  Well, he has a point. This mission is kinda urgent.” Opal’s words had not been heard, nor had the sigh she uttered before she raced to catch up.

Several minutes later, the pair stood at the entrance to their destination. Mystery dungeons were an odd phenomenon, but they were exciting to explore, too. “So, that weavile wants us to get some pecha berries for her ill son,” Opal began, “Apparently he got into a fight with a skorupi, and it didn’t end well for him.” “That must be really bugging him!” Cimche joked, much preferring to think about the topic of humour than how much pain that poor sneasel must be in. “…Yes, that’s why we need to get the berries.” The panda looked a little sheepish when he realised his companion wasn’t laughing with him. The growlithe had grown used to his occasional poor timing, but it was still an awkward moment for both of them when it happened. “Well, uh, let’s go, then. Special delivery!”

Many items awaited them within Pecha Forest, but while they scooped some of them up along the way, the priority was on finding the berries for which this place was named. Opal’s nose proved most useful in this regard, and before too long, a pecha bush was discovered with a large, juicy crop. “Good job, Opal!” Cimche cheered and raised his hand for a high five, then remembered their difference in stature and placed it down low, “These will be perfect to give to the little lad!” “Thanks! I enjoy sniffing things out. It exercises my brain as well as my nose. It’s great fun!” The friends and teammates did a little victory dance, then Cimche packed some berries into his satchel while Opal kept watch for feral pokemon.

Things were looking pretty good for Team Spinel until just before the forest’s exit. As Opal passed by some vegetation, she felt a sudden sharp pain in her flank. Her yelping alerted Cimche, who saw that an angry skorupi had attached itself to the growlithe. Was it the same one who had poisoned their client’s son? Perhaps, he thought, but he didn’t have time to ask. The bug pokemon was raising its claws for another strike at his partner, who couldn’t reach it to counterattack with an Ember! Cimche couldn’t pull the skorupi off without getting hurt himself, but he did have a trick up his sleeve. The panda ran towards the battling duo and stuck his hands out, as if pushing them apart. Just as the skorupi’s Slash was about to connect with its target, a shimmering barrier materialised out of thin air, causing the vicious claws to instead bounce harmlessly.

If Cimche was looking to get the skorupi’s attention, he certainly succeeded. Bug and bear stared each other down as the latter detached from the growlithe, who watched with curiosity, wanting to allow her friend his time to shine. Neither fighter was launching an attack for now. What did Cimche have in mind, the pup wondered? The answer turned out to be rather simple, with his movements becoming more erratic, almost like a dance. The skorupi rolled its eyes at what it assumed was a lucky idiot and moved in to attack. Cimche grinned as he bobbed and weaved out of the way of Slashes and Poison Fangs. His opponent screamed in frustration and stepped back to sharpen its claws. The spinda recognised this action as the move Hone Claws, and knew the time to make his own move was now.

Cimche stumbled forward and slammed into the skorupi with a Tackle to knock it off-guard. The bug cried out and flailed its limbs about in a panicked Slash. A claw grazed the spinda across the face, but he bore the attack and brought an arm down in his own strike, holding his hand in a manner that imitated the Slashing style of the creature he was fighting. This was too much for the feral pokemon, who turned tail and fled into the undergrowth. Cimche had done it! He’d defeated his foe and saved Opal from further harm! “That was amazing! What moves were you using during that?” the fire type was wagging her tail happily as she approached. They had fought together before, but seeing the panda dispatch an enemy on his own had been incredible to watch.

“Oh, I used Protect that I learned from a TM I bought the other day. Did I tell you I’d bought a TM? And just then was Copycat. It lets me use the move that was used just before, so that skorupi kind of sealed their fate with that final Slash.” “And the dancing?” “That wasn’t a move. Not a real one. My parents can confuse others with their dancing, so I was imitating that.” Cimche was beaming with pride. It made his day to know that Opal was impressed with how he’d used his moves and natural abilities to his advantage. He was definitely on his way to becoming the best he could be! Surely he and Opal would become famous explorers one day. The Wonderful Adventures of Team Spinel-Cimche could see that title belonging on a book of stories compiled to entertain a younger generation. “Daydreaming again, Cimche? Come on, let’s get these pecha berries back home. There’s a sneasel who needs curing!” The two friends made a final check of their equipment before heading back to Grassveil. Another mission had been accomplished, and they could rest satisfied with their day’s work.

» Link to the original bio: Clicky clicky!
» Links and page/post count of original threads:

A little lost... - 2 pages, 2 posts

Forming Spinel - 2 pages, 4 posts

Quest for Peace - 3 pages

Nefarious Ferals - 2 pages, 3 posts

[Battling class] Items and POWER! I - 0 pages, 1 post, still ongoing?

» Levels of existing characters: Opal the Arcanine, 18
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Adopting Cimche the Spinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Cimche the Spinda   Adopting Cimche the Spinda EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Adopting Cimche the Spinda
Page 1 of 1