Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adventure start. (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mathenus

Mathenus

Poké : 440

Adventure start. (Open.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Adventure start. (Open.)   Adventure start. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

[19-5=14]

A small unimposing forest, having heard a bit from in town apparently this was the place most adventurers start out at. Standing near the entrance of the woods a Mawile stretched his arms out, eyes focused on the forest ahead. "Suppose all I can do is wait till I hear back from em, Should be done once I finish up here." heading to the guild he decided to put an application in, not knowing if it was fine that he didn't have a team per say. "Worse they can say is no I guess." he mumbled to himself as he finished stretching.

It had been a whole day since he trained after all, this didn't set well with the Mawile at all, even near the entrance he seemed full of pep and energy. Bouncing up and down a bit getting himself pumped. "If I can't make it here it'd be embarrassing, here goes nothing " with that last thought to himself Alfonse ran off into the forest hopefully ready to face whatever came his way.

Last edited by Kat on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing description, do not change it.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Adventure start. (Open.)   Adventure start. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Sosio: {9 + 1 (page) = 10} [Status: Sleep Restored]
Items:

Only just recovering from the sleep status she was pushed into, Sosio finally managed to shake her head free and continue on perfectly fine. The bird shivered from beak to tail when she swept through the rift, turning behind her to note that the portal could no longer be differentiated from the environment the duo found themselves in. That seemed to explain why no 'mon ever returned. While taking in the seemingly desolate carbon copy of the forest they were just in, Alfonse commented on what they were told just before entering.

"Yeah, it would be upsetting if we didn't at least try..." Sosio added, wanting to help however she could. Even if she tried and failed, she knew she'd feel guilty for putting herself up to the challenge without anything to show for it. Her heartbeat quickened, suddenly nervous and excited to move along and explore this parallel world for herself. It wasn't the same as discovering a whole dungeon, sure, but something told her that this would be an excellent experience to further strengthen her capabilities in a rescue team. This is exactly the exploration she needed to really make her name.

With restored confidence, the Fletchinder turned to look at her partner.
"I wonder what kinds of things are different here?" she pondered, looking around the environment with wide-eyed wonder. With a flutter of her wings, Sosio hopped this way and that in search of where to go next, or if any signs of this missing Pokemon were nearby. Come to think of it, the Murkrow never mentioned how long ago such a tragedy was, and judging by some of the other Pokemon there, he can't have been the only one to lose someone he cared about. The bird tilted her head repeatedly, unknowing of the gaze that had pierced from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mathenus

Mathenus

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Re: Adventure start. (Open.)   Adventure start. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm

(0+1(page)+2(Heal Ribbon)=3)

Alfonse was wondering that as well, if he was pressed he'd probably not be able to tell the difference between here and the Pecha forest they were just in. "From what the Murkrow mentioned there should be something strong." His eyes went a bit wide thinking more on it, how would the Murkrow even know? Had he come in here chasing their missing kin. If so then there had to be a way out.

Whatever thoughts Alfonse had however were interrupted however when he noticed something floating close by. It was a, a Gastly? But something about it seemed off, instead of a purplish gass coming off its body it was much more blueish and almost ethereal in a sense. It seemed to not have noticed the pair however floating harmlessly towards a tree, then floating into the tree and appearing on the otherside completely unbothered by the tree being there. "That's uhh normal right?" Alfonse had never really seen a ghost type, can they just go through walls?

The Gastly wasn't the only one however, from behind a strange looking Zoroark had attempted to sneak up behind them. Alfonse didn't notice the Pokemon approaching however, if the Pokemon had also gone unnoticed by Sosio it would charge and use a Night daze aimed at the distracted Mawile.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Adventure start. (Open.)   Adventure start. (Open.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 3:55 am

Sosio: {10}
Items:

According to Alfonse's response, he claimed the Murkrow said there was a powerful Pokemon. She figured that it didn't seem quite accurate, but she hadn't been conscious enough to dispute it. Instead, she took the Mawile's word for it and kept her eye out for anything suspicious in the area. Sure enough, a brightly colored ghost hovered its way onto the scene, then right back out of it. At first, the bird figured this must be the rarely-seen discoloration in some Pokemon, but once her sharp ears detected another behind her, that immediately disproved it.

This large Pokemon was a very similar color to the ghost in that it was very dark and bluish. Maybe... All shiny Pokemon look like this? Something about that didn't click right, which meant this was an entirely new kind of discoloration or the portal they walked through really did bring them to a parallel world where everything is different. She supposed this was the fundamental clue.
"Hi there!" she chirped chipperly. "I suppose you know your way around here... Have you seen a lost Pokemon anywhere around here?" Sosio asked upfront, oblivious to the Zoroark's plan to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure start. (Open.)   Adventure start. (Open.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure start. (Open.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2