Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hai everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia-mond Star

Dia-mond Star

Poké : 440

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyFri May 24, 2019 4:03 am

As the description implies, ♪ I'm new, da ba de, da ba die, da ba de, da ba die ♪

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all! A friend told me about this site and I thought I’d join. This is my first time roleplaying, and I hear you guys are really welcoming and fun from what I hear of your Discord server. Really looking forward to roleplaying with you guys, and hi, TempGuardian! Heeeeeeere's Dia!

*** @Dia-mond Star waves frantically at @TempGuardian**

You can call me Dia or Star, it doesn’t matter, I like to think of myself as a huge, loving, huggable teddy bear. So, if you ever want hugs...I can hook you up~ (Shiftiness LV “Over 9!”)

Quick Edit: My Discord name is xXDiaStarlightXx#2303, just cause I can’t send private messages like I think I’m supposed to. Just saying this so people know it’s me.

Last edited by Dia-mond Star on Fri May 24, 2019 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Discord Info!)
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptySat May 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Oh boy...what have I done...?

Hi, Dia, welcome to PMD RP. First off here; “It's over 9!”? Did you seriously just Henry Stickmin this? =P

The Discord server is great, but do not expect any warm welcomes from me, you shall not embarrass me there! Don't worry, roleplaying is pretty easy to get the hang of, and I can tutor you as long as it doesn’t involve an Anakin VS Obi-Wan fight with creative opinions instead of lightsabers...that's a no-no, Dia. Also, how's the character coming along? Need any more help?

You can’t PM people until you make at least 4 posts, so that’s why. Saving you from my confusion when I first joined~ <3

Anyways, welcome to PMD RP, hope you enjoy your stay, and Discord is my domain, MUAHAHA! MUAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHA! (Morcubus laugh achieved)

~TempGuardian, your loving partner who's come to message you =3
Back to top Go down
IgnisGlacies

IgnisGlacies

Poké : 0

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:04 am

I can't stop thinking about the fact you wrote a Eiffel 65 reference in your message. I'm blessed, by the way. I'm new. That's my first message... And it's about the song Blue, so that's a life's signal. Nice to meet you, Dia-or-Star.
Back to top Go down
Dia-mond Star

Dia-mond Star

Poké : 440

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Hey, nice to meet you, too, Ignis or Glacies! Sorry for not seeing your message, been a bit busy with character creation, it’s so hard! At least, it’s so hard for me...

As with the Eiffel 65 reference, it’s such a stupid song that Temp who posted earlier and a family member of mine love to joke about it. It got stuck inside my head. As stupid as it is, it’s actually really catchy.

Welcome to the site, too, even though I’m probably not the best person in the world to say that cause I’ve been here for, like, around a month or something. But, hey, you know Blue, I know Blue, we're both new, is there a possible friend connection going on here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: