Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New Challenger!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

A New Challenger! Empty
PostSubject: A New Challenger!   A New Challenger! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Hello, all,

I am PowarTheTorterra. I am not extremely capable of activity on this site, but I make do with what I have. As signs may show, I have read the rules but otherwise made no actions on the board. I am considering having my first character join an IO, as I agree that there may be too many RPs that focus on the Outlaw/Guild/Neither specifications. If any IO representative wishes to add a member to their ranks, they may discuss with me so I won't necessarily have to repost my profile two weeks after character creation and approval. However, I don't know how much of a fit a 21-year-old Turtwig with a kind heart but a challenge for responsibility due to his mental condition would be in a Thieves' Guild, so I'd rather not go there unless necessary. (Don't worry, I'm not making this character as an insult, just a more accurate representation of myself)
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

A New Challenger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenger!   A New Challenger! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 pm

Heya, welcome to the site!

I'm Scypho, the resident art kid. My character's a seedot named Leander, who wants to be nice citizen and all that jazz despite struggling with some issues, one of them being kleptomania. Characters with mental conditions are fine, as long as they're played accurately and respectfully, and if you've even got experience with it(?), I have trouble imagining you failing at that. So yeah, ain't worried thus far ^^

As for IOs, the Windrose Scouts recently got a pretty cool overhaul, so if your character happens to be into myths and mysteries, that could be worth looking into.

Also, most of the thread planning and other discussions are done through the site's Discord, so if you can, joining it is a good idea. Hope you have a lovely time here c:
Back to top Go down

A New Challenger!
Page 1 of 1