Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello, everyone~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePromiseIncarnate

ThePromiseIncarnate

Poké : 1080

Hello, everyone~! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone~!   Hello, everyone~! EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 12:13 am

Hey!
To those who clicked on this topic, nice to meet you. ^^
Bored of most RPs I had been doing, most forums being slow for my taste, I began looking for something new. I'd spent time in Sonic RPs, eventually converted my characters into non-Sonic for original universe/general RP stuff, I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I was in the mood for Pokemon, so now I'm here.
I've been RPing for approximately 10 years now, though from what I've seen there are a lot of great writers and RPers here.
I read the rules, looked over some RPs and characters, even made a character so that if once I was finished I'd know whether I wanted to stay or not and have a character ready to post when I got the Poke to do so.
This place looks very fun and at the same time like it takes itself rather seriously, which I'm glad for. :3
Seems somewhat based on DND even given the inclusion of dice whereas most RP I do is "Freeform".

Can't wait to meet new people and have fun. ^3^
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Hello, everyone~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~!   Hello, everyone~! EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Hiya!
Welcome, and I hope you have a good stay!! There's a lot to do here, but often it dies down pretty quickly... My only advice to you is to read the rules and be patient! The community here is really nice, so be sure to log into the chatbox every once and awhile. Once you get started, feel free to shoot me a DM if you want to start a roleplay!!

Can't wait to see what kind of character you'll make!! ^w^!
Back to top Go down
ThePromiseIncarnate

ThePromiseIncarnate

Poké : 1080

Hello, everyone~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~!   Hello, everyone~! EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 5:16 pm

I already made my character, just waiting for it to be accepted or denied ^^;
Still, thank you, can't wait to RP with you as well~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~!   Hello, everyone~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: