Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! Empty
PostSubject: Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King!   Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Hello all! I'm looking to elaborate more on the venipede character Lennox's plot, and so I'm looking for threads and plans with other characters for him!

A little information on Lennox: He's a highly emotionally-motivated character. He grew up in a situation of abuse in a family was struggling to get by, and as he was struggling himself he was often denied attention or ridiculed. He was an outlet for his family members, essentially. He didn't get a chance to form the same attachments that the other pokemon around him did, and seeing this made him feel lacking. As a result of this and the harsh training his family demanded, he seeks to get stronger to compensate for what he doesn't have. He's very much a spin on the "hard on the outside, softie on the inside" male trope. He's not especially bright when it comes to knowledge due to a slight learning disability (a dyslexia/dyscalculia equivalent) and lack of a proper education. Despite this, he's very emotionally aware and can read social cues and motivations quite well. He's still socially stunted, however, so he may not always know what to do with this information and often gets himself into shenanigans x'D

I'll cut it off at the basics for now, to avoid going on forever and ever. As for plans, his future is pretty open. My eventual goal is to have him join the Blacktooth Kingdom, as you may or may not be aware, but I'm still looking to flesh out what gets him there and who he meets along the way so that's still a bit of a far-off goal, so any suggestion is a good suggestion! In terms of starting points, he's really just looking to move to the mountains right now, so that could provide some interesting situations where he gets lost with guided there with other characters! As mentioned he's also a bit of a softie, so he'd likely be swayed by innocent (but definitely not hugs. Don't even try hugs. Well, I mean, unless you really want to; I couldn't just turn down a kindness like that), so if you've got a character who needs some help perhaps he could lend a.... stubby... leg... thing! These are just obvious suggestions I can think of off the top of my head as examples, I'm open to anything ^^

(He's also very close to evolving so that may slightly be a motivating factor as well but not as much /S H O T
Although that does open up the potential for something like a training thread or maybe even a rivalry as well, if you've got a character who's also looking to evolve xD)

You can click on this bug to see his post in my records! You can see his original bio by clicking on the image provided there xD

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! Venipede

If you've got any ideas or you just want to do a thread, feel free to let me know here or in my PMs! You can also click on this bug to go to a bookkeeping PiratePad I've set up if you want to discuss it with me live! (I recommend leaving a bump post here if you go there so I know you're looking for me ^^)

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! PCP543

Thanks for your time! ^^

(Ps: If Lennox doesn't look like your thing but you'd still like to do a thread with me, Here's some other nuggets you can click on that will take you to characters I'm running side plots with now/planning to run more plots with in the future! (Note: Appearances may vary from the provided sprite b/c I'm a dye addict /S H O T)

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! Snivy
Adrol Drake the Princely Snivy (Albino)

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! Purrloin
Chiyako the Musical Purrloin

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! 580
Simon the Neighborly Antichrist

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King! Dratini
Astir the Brain-Damaged Dratini

Lincoln the Riolu and Mercury the Fennekin are open as well, but are both embroiled pretty deeply in big parts of their character arcs so they're a bit consumed plot-wise x'D
Cecíl the Petilil is currently getting drunk.
Back to top Go down

Bug Plot! Looking to Raise the King!
Page 1 of 1