Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Our first steps

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OasisKing

OasisKing

Poké : 360

Our first steps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

19 - 5 = 14 BE

As Shimmer paced towards the entrance of the dungeon she looked back at nightingale and noticed something was missing "W-wait where did your map go?" she asked with slight concern I hope he isn't sad about losing it... she thought to herself before glancing over at the entrance to pecha forest. "So uh, this is pecha forest- it soon hit her, even with his map he couldn't plan anything out in the dungeon really, it was completely randomized. She gave a slight mumble "Maybe if we are lucky we can find things other than pecha berries, a lot of sawsbuck went in here because our favorite gummi is in here, the grass gummi. She licked her maw a bit thinking about its wonderful taste.

"Anyway let's go!" she bounded into the dungeon with her new companion and soon the whole floor shifted and closed off the entrance, they were in a room alone, there were neither enemies nor items in that room but instead two paths leading out. She glanced back at the Mincinno "Alright...Which path do you wanna go down first?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nightingale

Nightingale

Poké : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:26 pm

OOC: It's fine, I'm in college too :)

It was only a second later when he was tackled to the ground by the Patrat. He was on the ground and this Pokémon was ontop of him and wanted to hurt him. Shimmers voice seemed to snap Nightingale out of the daze he was in. Why did he only use his eyes to fight? He wasn't a Physic type at all and it left him wide open. With a yell that Nightingale tried to muster up to make himself seem more threatening he swung with his right paw; aiming at the Patrat's face. Sure, he was small and he was weak. But he was going to fight back.

"Mrgrgr.." the ground he was on covered his back with dirt and dead leafs. Nightingale seemed more angry at the fact he would have to clean himself tonight rather than the fact this Pokémon ontop of him just slammed him to the ground at full force. It hurt, that much was obvious; but the small Pokémon seemed to power through it. The Pidgy still focused on the grey chinchilla, the fight was two against one as of right now and Nightingale did not like his odds.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Shimmer finally made it over to nightingale, she quickly thrust herself towards the patrat tackling it once more. It was a critical hit, the patrat was badly bruised as it was knocked over now facing Shimmer instead of Nightingale. Shimmer snorted a bit as the patrat slowly got up and scratched at her once more taking a few damage. She winced slightly but she knew she would beat it, its attack was down anyway.

The pidgey gave a peck to Nightingale as he was still down on the ground, luckily not as strong as it would've been if Shimmer hadn't growled
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:23 pm

The peck to his neck hurt; though not as much because Shikmer had growled at the pidgy before. Getting to his feet, Nightingale turned his body and his tail started to shimmer a silver like glow. He turned his tail and aimed it at the bird. It was his strongest attack he had but it was somewhat hard for him to aim it. But he could manage to hit it if it did not move. His cyan eyes looking at Shimmer. "Are you okay?" he questioned with a cocked head before turning around again to face the Pidgy. Flailing his tiny teeth in anger. his gaze shifting towards the bird now infront of him. He needed to make sure his partner was okay.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Deerling smiled at him "Don't worry i'm fine! " she soon tackled the patrat again, it fell down and did not get up having fainted, its eyes doing a strange dizzy movement. The Pidgey was very fidgety towards nightingale, it kept hopping from side to side forward and back like most birds did. Deerling glanced at the pidgey and yelled at it to surprise it, it was just a normal yell that caught the birds attention for a second.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:18 am

His eyes darted back and forth; watching the Pidgy each time it would hop. Nightingale was on edge and ready for it to attack. However, the yell from Shimmer caught both Pidgy and Nightingale's attention. His ears twitched and he looked over at his friend who was staring at the bird. It only took a quick second to process the information at hand. Nightingale got close and swung, his paw connecting the Pidgy, hitting it in the torso as it was a much bigger target than it's tiny head. The fighting stirred up something inside of Nightingale and he seemed rather happy to be able to fight back. It seemed like the friend beside him gave him the courage to fight instead of run away and hide.

Adrenaline pumped through him as the punch connected. His stone color eyes stared down the bird in front of him. A smile on his face as this new experience made him excited to have a friend that gave him the courage to try new things and stick up for himself.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Shimmer smiled at nightingale as he finally fought back, strange maybe to most, but it was the way of their world. Fight or flight or faint was the way of the pokemon in this land. She soon tackled the pidgey as it was stunned by Nightingale's blow, but being tackled was too much, it soon fainted on the floor and Shimmer looked gleeful at nightingale. "Look we did it! Now to claim that pecha berry!" she trotted over to the pecha berry picking it up by the stem and putting it into her bag. She soon sat down to rest a bit "Let's rest for a while and gain back our hp." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Nightingale nodded his head, happy to claim the reward. "HP?" He questioned before shrugging it off as something he didn't know of. The adrenaline in his body was still pumping; he didn't want to rest when he could go and explore more of the forest in front of them. But he wasn't the leader and he needed to calm down anyway, no use running through a forest and hurting every Pokemon if he is exhausted. He walked after Shimmer on all fours and spoke. "I never really fought before...that was scary, but the good kind of scary." He said with a smile as he looked up at his friend.

The woods around them seemed to be still eerily quiet; no noise coming from it whatsoever. These 'dungeons' where something else; explorers tell stories about these places and how the dungeon layout always seems to change; no path is ever the same. His tail swished from side to side as he started to clean himself up a bit; the dust getting into his fur was annoying him. It wasn't a full cleaning it was something to pass the time. He was going to get dirty the further into the forest he went so he wanted to get rid of the annoying dirt in his fur.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Shimmer gave a giggle as he expressed how fun it was to fight other pokemon "Well don't worry, the pokemon only faint and once they wake up they leave and won't bother us again..So if you are afraid of like, destroying them that won't happen..." she soon relaxed on her bum in a corner of the room so she could watch the exits.

She blinked and watched him use his tail to swipe off dirt "Man I wish I had a tail like that! Then I could get all this dirt off of me too." she glanced back wiggling her small deer tail.

She soon got up "Alright let's get going, we've only been in two rooms I'm sure there's more." she began to walk towards the hallway they have no yet entered.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 5:07 pm

"Well, you could always clean up after the dungeon. I'm sure there are places you could wash your coat. I can dust you off but that's about it." walking past the fainted Pokémon, Nightingale kept pace with Shimmer as she got up and walked to the path that they had not explored yet. "I'm less worried about hurting the Pokémon that fight us and more worried about walking out without getting hurt...is that a bad thing?"

The chinchilla seemed to be embarrassed about admitting he cared less about others that fought him and more about himself. His eyes widened and he managed to studder out "Its not like I don't care about others, I mean, I would be distraught if you got hurt." with every word out of his mouth he just dug a deeper hole for himself. He was a blathering imbecile but he meant well, he did care but when others hurt him he lost all respect for them.

Letting out a breath he shook his head and looked down the path laid out before them. "I just hope we make it out of this safe and sound. Money won't do us any good if we're hurt or faint.."
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Shimmer chuckled at him "It's not really a bad thing, if you aren't hurt that just means you're really strong." she blinked softly looking back at her little friend "Well, yeah it would be bad if we fainted but don't worry, with each other we are less likely to faint." As she entered the next room she could see the stair case  on the other side,there was also a sunkern. It noticed the two and began making its way over to attack. Shimmer moved aside to allow Nightingale in the room as she growled at the sunkern.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Walking past Shimmer he noticed the Sunkern and blinked, Gazing at the Sunkern he stood on all fours and his tail fluffed out in anger; he wasn't that intimidating but he did try his best. His eyes noticed the stairs off behind the Pokemon and he looked back at Shimmer. "Let's make a mad dash for the stairs!" Nightingale stated as he started off towards the stairs, ignoring the pokemon and hoping he could pull it's attention so his partner could get to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
OasisKing

OasisKing

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Very sorry that I disappeared, I can't promise i'll be very active any more as college is becoming a hassle))

"A mad dash? Hehe! You're so very strange! we could just defeat it, but if you want avoid it alright!" She galloped forward and nipped Nightingale by back tuft of fur throwing him on her small back. She galloped forward dodging the sunkern as it used leech seed on them. She soon got to the stairs and walked over them, the dungeon shifted around changing before them. The stairs soon disappeared and they were alone in a new dungeon.

Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 am

OOC:

"Am I strange? I guess I am..." The grey chincilla said with a shrug as he looked at his friend with a smile on his face. But as the rooms changed around him he got confused, his ears pressing against his head in fear as his tail puffed out. But as the room normalized and became different he slowly calmed down. His ears slowly raising from his head as he took a step forward, looking around the forest in confusion. "What the heck..?" He questioned with a confused look on his face, his eyes wide in awe and fear. "That was...strange." He said with a laugh, shaking his head from side to side in a happy but still fear-ladened tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first steps   Our first steps - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our first steps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2