Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Corrupted Wishing Well

Go down 
+17
BlueMimikyu
PrimordialPrim
Mada
the sunset hero
Frebedor
TraceNoil
darknessdawn
Necrosect
8BitSky
funnylollipop1
Suds
Kat
Lord E V
Gengarzilla
Silver
vonSteakhand
Bronze
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bronze

Bronze

Poké : 0

The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Having been a vet of this site since... um, a few years ago, I remember the forum game Corrupted Wishing Well. I'm sure you all remember it, and if you don't then scroll down like three topics. You'll see it. Anyways, this forum game works by fulfilling the wish of the last poster and detailing how said wish goes wrong, often with hilarious and reference-riddled results.

For example:
Person 1: I wish I had Pokemon Sun!
Person 2: Granted, but it's a hacked version of Heartgold. A bad hack, at that. I wish I had a pet cat.
Person 3: Granted, but it's a feral cat that gives you rabies. I wish I wasn't so addicted to forum games!

... and so forth. If you understand, let's begin. If not, I suggest you look at the previus Corrupted Wishing Well topic.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of Tootsie Roll Pops.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 am

Wish granted, but you can only teleport into the center of the Earth.

I wish Bernie is going to become President, and not Hilary or Trump.
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:08 am

Granted, but you miss out on your chance to elect Kenneth Bone... Meowth

I wish my favorite Smash characters were high tier again.
Back to top Go down
Bronze

Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 4:26 am

Granted, but the highest tier character is the one you hate most, and takes zero effort to play (coughcough Zero-Skill Samus)

I wish I could keep working on my personal projects after the initial inspiration wears off.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 am

Granted, they're rushed and quite honestly, suck.

I wish that Litten's final form doesn't become Fire/Fighting. :p
Back to top Go down
Bronze

Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:49 am

Granted. It's a terribly designed Fire/Rock type with a useless ability and terrible stats, making all Team Litten fans miserable forever. Congrats, you did this to me.

I wish that Sword Art Online wasn't popular so I wouldn't have to deal with fanboys of such a terrible show.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:22 am

Granted, but now the most popular anime ever is the largest piece of crap ever made.

I wish my life would make sense every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Poké : 480

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 am

Granted, but every other time it's so nonsensical you might as well be in a semi-permanent fever dream.

I wish that I didn't keep forgetting to do things that I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Granted, but you instead forget to do things that you need to do. Like breathing. You die.

I wish I could master any skill within a day.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Granted, but you will forget what you learned the next day and never be able to learn that particular skill again.

I wish this essay was done. Don't even care if I get a poor grade.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Granted, but it ends up being made of one letter which is so terrible you get an f and have to do three more essays to make up for it.

I wish the weekdays would go by quicker.
Back to top Go down
Bronze

Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Granted. However, the weekends go by even faster, making your wish pointless.

I wish that people at my school weren't so stupid as to talk during the minute of silence at Remembrance Day ceremonies.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Granted, but you become the one talking during the moment of silence and get in trouble for it every time.

I wish that wish won't come true.
Back to top Go down
Necrosect

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 6:45 am

Granted, but you end up causing a paradox that destroys the universe because in effect, you're retconning every single wish by cancelling out that one (due to the way this game works). I wish that a new universe where nothing goes wrong is created over this one.
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 am

Granted, but... Oops! Arceus decided to get rid of it so he could make another because total perfection is boring.

I wish I could have a Shiny Zoroark character and was able to roleplay them, and my other characters, perfectly according to their design.
Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

Poké : 370

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 am

Granted, however every character you play is based off of the imaginings of a four year old and may or may not logically work within the confines of this forum.

I wish my body and mind were capable of functioning normally without the function of sleep for the rest of my natural life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupted Wishing Well   The Corrupted Wishing Well - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corrupted Wishing Well
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next